Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for pricing on a VPS in NL
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Looking for pricing on a VPS in NL

ToadyusToadyus Member
edited July 2013 in Providers

NL based IP

OpenVz or KVM - doesn't matter

1 ipv4 doesn't have to anything fancy

128mb or less ram and 1GB HDD space non-raid whatever.

Looking for yearly pricing! Thanks!

Comments

• Usage?

• trexostrexos Member

If you accept NAT ipv4 lowendspirit. Its 3€/year :)

• Maybe @Patrick from Iniz can make a special offer?

• PatrickPatrick Member
    edited July 2013

@DennisdeWit said:
    Maybe Patrick from Iniz can make a special offer?

Thanks but we're out of stock in all our NL Nodes whilst we set up new 2Gbps nodes, don't want new clients on old stock :D

• @Patrick - How long until your new nodes are online? @gsrdgrdghd - minimal usage 100 - 150 GB a month

• @Toadyus said:
    Patrick - How long until your new nodes are online? gsrdgrdghd - minimal usage 100 - 150 GB a month

End of this week / Mid next week

• sundaymousesundaymouse Member
    edited July 2013

Digital Ocean, NL KVM, 512MB RAM, 20GB SSD, 1TB BW. $5
    Referral - click if you would like to help me a bit...
    Direct no referral.

(please inform me if this violates guidelines, thanks)

• awsonawson Member

@sundaymouse said:
    Digital Ocean

Not sure if you looked at the specs OP needs.

• @awson said:
    Not sure if you looked at the specs OP needs.

I looked, and I believe OP isn't lack of a few bucks a month to get much better service than most LEB providers.

• @sundaymouse - The ip's you get from Digital Ocean for their NL offering are geolocated in Russia. I need Ip addresses that appear in the Netherlands!

• Hmm, the good hosting providers I know don't have such small plans. However, I could recommend LeaseWeb, HostSlim and LiteServer. They're all Dutch, with Dutch IP's. I think most of them start with plans of $5 a month (3.50 EUR).

• I think I'm going to wait and see if @Patrick drops some sweet "yearly" offers for his new nodes and go from there.

• PatrickPatrick Member
    edited July 2013

@Toadyus said:
    I think I'm going to wait and see if Patrick drops some sweet "yearly" offers for his new nodes and go from there.

We will :)

If you email us with exact requirements to [email protected] I will put ticket "On Hold" and update you when it's available

• ztecztec Member

NAT IPv4, does that mean I will share my IP with other clients, or..?

• BogdacutuuBogdacutuu Member
    edited July 2013

@ztec said:
    NAT IPv4, does that mean I will share my IP with other clients, or..?

Yes, you are assigned 20 ports on a shared IPv4 address, and you get a few dedicated IPv6 addresses.

• ztecztec Member

@Bogdacutuu said:
    Yes, you are assigned 20 ports on a shared IPv4 address, and you get a few dedicated IPv6 addresses.

So this is basically the perfect proxy hosting.

• AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Member, Patron Provider
    edited July 2013

@ztec I also run an haproxy service so you can use port 80 for web traffic on request too, i.e. you tell me the domain and I create the haproxy entry for you.

example: http://forum.lowendspirit.com that is running on one of the NL 64mb boxes super optimized and on a NAT ipv4 with an haproxy record

• @ztec @Bogdacutuu @AnthonySmith - I would very much appreciate it if you would please stay on topic. @ztec if you have questions for @anthonysmith then you can pm him. Thanks!

• AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Member, Patron Provider

Sorry @Toadyus not intentional.