Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for /16 or /17 (ARIN, APNIC or RIPE)
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Looking for /16 or /17 (ARIN, APNIC or RIPE)

fLoofLoo Member
edited June 2017 in Help

Hey guys,
i need a /16 or /17 asap. I mean, really, asap. ARIN, APNIC and RIPE possible. I need the IPs like right now. Please tell me your price and contact details via pm, will call then to setup details. And yes, i know that this is going to be 200.000$+.

If its ARIN or APNIC we gonna arrange an INTER-RIR transfer, if its RIPE this would be even better.

This is a legit request, no joke. Appreciated

fLoo

Comments

• How soon do you need them?

• fLoofLoo Member

Right now. Money is available.

• trewqtrewq Administrator, Patron Provider
  • fLoofLoo Member

@William would be perfect as we reside in Germany (so not too far away).

• GamerTech24GamerTech24 Member
    edited June 2017

fLoo said: Hey guys, i need a /16 or /17 asap. I mean, really, asap.

Do you need them in consecutive order, so you can announce the entire block as a /16 or /17 instead of having more specific announcements?

• fLoofLoo Member
    edited June 2017

Preferably we'd like to have to one block if possible. If not we'd like to have a minimum of 4096 addresses per block. Price will be cheaper then i guess ;-)

/Edit: Just spoke with my collegue: 4k are fine too.

• rds100rds100 Member
    edited June 2017

I think the current going price for RIPE space is about 2K EUR per /24 if you are not in a hurry. So a /16 would be like 500K EUR. But you probably already know this.

I can point you to someone who has a /19 RIPE for sale, PM me if you are interested.

• fLoofLoo Member

Yep, i know the pricing :-) Sent you a PM, im interested.

• fLoo said: i know that this is going to be 200.000$+.

More like 350k, i doubt you (or most others) are able to wire large amounts of money to Russia or Saudi-Arabia easily and especially fast by banking restrictions and gov issues.

Is this a German GmbH/AG? Might be interested, but not really much - EU payments cost me higher tax and German contracts (and especially the translations) are usually complicated.

Maybe seller handles directly and pays my commision to me, if yes work and tax costs are reduced and we can see, did ask around now so we'll know in some hours.

• fLoofLoo Member
    edited June 2017

@William PMed.

• RapidDediRapidDedi Member, Patron Provider

Got a mix of small subnets a total of /17 ARIN at 10.5USD per IP, and /17 RIPE Legacy at 11.5USD.
    Let me know if interested quick deal is possible.

• blackblack Member

Posting in this thread because it's possibly the largest transaction on the "low end" network if it goes through.

Hi mom, I'm on TV.
    Thanked by 1dedicados
  • RapidDedi said: and /17 RIPE Legacy at 11.5USD

damn, that is some price - who on earth would pay that? did you just copy prices from one of the public IP brokers for resale...?

More than 5EUR/6$ per IP is highly unrealistic on a /17, legacy or not...

black said: Posting in this thread because it's possibly the largest transaction on the "low end" network if it goes through.

I did broker a /16 to another LET member before, though the payment went to the owner directly obviously, i just got my cut from it ;)

edited June 2017

@William said:

RapidDedi said: and /17 RIPE Legacy at 11.5USD

damn, that is some price - who on earth would pay that? did you just copy prices from one of the public IP brokers for resale...?

More than 5EUR/6$ per IP is highly unrealistic on a /17, legacy or not...

black said: Posting in this thread because it's possibly the largest transaction on the "low end" network if it goes through.

I did broker a /16 to another LET member before, though the payment went to the owner directly obviously, i just got my cut from it ;)

6USD?!! I'll take 2x /16?

• joerijoeri Member, Host Rep, LIR

@fLoo are your alread LIR? (RIPE)

• fLoofLoo Member
    edited June 2017

First off, thank you all so much for your effort to help me (the company i'm working for) out. I really appreciate this and this is why i love this place more than any other hosting/webtalk forum over all - period.

I've replied all PMs now, just got home, you all received my "work mail" where we can negotiate any further details.

@joeri: Yes we are. We're operating AS15943. ( http://bgp.he.net/AS15943 )

• joerijoeri Member, Host Rep, LIR

@fLoo said:
    First off, thank you all so much for your effort to help me (the company i'm working for) out. I really appreciate this and this is why i love this place more than any other hosting/webtalk forum over all - period.

I've replied all PMs now, just got home, you all received my "work mail" where we can negotiate any further details.

@joeri: Yes we are. We're operating AS15943. ( http://bgp.he.net/AS15943 )

Check this page: https://lirportal.ripe.net/member-to-member/

• RapidDedi said: 6USD?!! I'll take 2x /16?

A /16 is even cheaper at times. The main thing here is the upfront payment for the entire space which limits buyers to large companies as OVH, STC (Saudi Telecom), ICT (Iranian gov telco) and few others (eg. Hetzner, Softlayer...).

Keep in mind, even at 5$/IP we are talking about ~330k USD. Cash.

@William said:

RapidDedi said: 6USD?!! I'll take 2x /16?

A /16 is even cheaper at times. The main thing here is the upfront payment for the entire space which limits buyers to large companies as OVH, STC (Saudi Telecom), ICT (Iranian gov telco) and few others (eg. Hetzner, Softlayer...).

Yes, at such price I can take 2 right now all paid in one escrow. Such prices disappeared long time ago.

• @William said:

RapidDedi said: 6USD?!! I'll take 2x /16?

Even I could pay it in cash. We only speaking from 330k that shouldn't even for a medium size company not an problem to pay.

• WilliamWilliam Member
    edited June 2017

Nuntius said: Even I could pay it in cash

Wiring 330k to Saudi Arabia or Iran is not just going to your bank as DE->FR is - you need permits, you need confirmations of your business nature and who gets paid, that you do not violate UN/EU sanctions and so on.

Getting the money is one side only, actually having a reliable way to pay them another - and dealing with their state telcos is also risk, if they do not want to sell then and not return your money either... bad luck, you can sue the Islamic Republic of Iran at the UN then i guess... so contacts are most of the game.

The irony here is that the Saudis/Iranians turned from the largest buyers to now both buyers and sellers, they flip space around like crazy. ARIN is more simple as you have mostly just the original legacy holder but that space/entire company might be 'jacked as well and you'll loose everything...

RapidDedi said: Yes, at such price I can take 2 right now all paid in one escrow. Such prices disappeared long time ago.

You do not pay the state telcos in Escrow, you pay by bank to their accounts at the local central banks.

US and EU escrow services are not dealing with Iran or the Saudis for one reason or another.