Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Who can help me .........
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Who can help me .........

zxsdwzxsdw Member
edited July 2013 in Help

VPS system reboot can not be opened.KVM panel can't login. How do I open it?

Display grub from Serial Console.

My ticket. He said"Below is the VNC information so you can boot it from GRUB since you have no entries in GRUB. Below is the login information for VNC. I also included a download for TightVNC Viewer below."but I don't known how to GRUB.So I need LET friends help me .You known I from china. My english is not well.But I'm still like foreign vps. In China, building web site is very difficult, because the domain name need to submit information to the government and audit.

Comments

• If no one responds to your ticket, try to bump it. If they still don't respond, maybe it's time to change host?

• zxsdwzxsdw Member

@concerto49 said:
    If no one responds to your ticket, try to bump it. If they still don't respond, maybe it's time to change host?

Oh. I want to understand the technical friends help me solve the problem.

• DalCompDalComp Member
    edited July 2013

http://lowendtalk.com/discussion/11727/vps-system-reboot-can-not-be-opened-please-help-me#latest

@Infinity has clearly stated LET is not BlueVM support desk.
    Don't bump a ticket with BlueVM, it would only send your ticket to the bottom of their queue.

Otherwise post your problem here in Chinese, there are few people who might help making proper translation to English. As I derived from the other thread, communication is the issue here.

• zxsdwzxsdw Member

@DalComp
    Cry,My data is not backup.I want to technical friends help me.with businesses unrelated

• mikhomikho Member, Host Rep

@DalComp said:
    http://lowendtalk.com/discussion/11727/vps-system-reboot-can-not-be-opened-please-help-me#latest

Infinity has clearly stated LET is not BlueVM support desk.
    Don't bump a ticket with BlueVM, it would only send your ticket to the bottom of their queue.

In a way that is correct but most of us here are customers somewhere and with that logic everyone should stop posting questions here on how to fix their vps and only submit tickets. This would be an empty place if that would be the case.

• If you have no backups dont post your info out on the internet for anyone, they could just boot your vps and delete it.

BlueVM is going to have to fix this one, only they will know the proper UUID's for your drives to be able to restore your grub.conf file.

• As I said in the last thread, REPLY TO THE TICKET (do NOT open a new one) and I can fix it for you.

• zxsdwzxsdw Member

@MikHo
    Still thanks for you.I known.but I was real hurry.I hope you can understand my mood.

• zxsdwzxsdw Member

@Magiobiwan

Thank you so much, Magiobiwan
    I will contact you from the ticket.
    I was real hurry.
    O(∩_∩)O~

This discussion has been closed.