Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Secure Dragon - [6+ Years][9 Locations][/64 IPv6][Wyvern][Self Migrate][SSD][Anti-DDOS][$11.99/Year]
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Secure Dragon - [6+ Years][9 Locations][/64 IPv6][Wyvern][Self Migrate][SSD][Anti-DDOS][$11.99/Year]

KuJoeKuJoe Member, Host Rep
edited June 2017 in Offers

It's been a while, so long in fact that we've never had a thread that included our new KVM services so here we go.

Secure Dragon LLC. was formed in October of 2010 and has been offering quality services since 2011. We are a fully registered Limited Liability Company with the Florida Department of State Division of Corporations and we obtain our IPs directly from ARIN (AS54561). We own all of our hardware and IP addresses while also providing our own custom VPS control panel named Wyvern.

Use promo code 50OFF1ST for 50% off your first month of any service when paying monthly.

Our OpenVZ plans are available in 9 locations within the United States which include the following:

• Tampa, FL (E Solutions) RAID10 SSD Powered
  • Denver, CO (Handy Networks) RAID10 SSD Powered
  • Los Angeles, CA (QuadraNet) RAID10 SSD Powered | DDOS Protection
  • Chicago, IL (COLO@) RAID10 SSD Powered
  • Piscataway, NJ (Constant Hosting) RAID10 SSD Powered
  • Atlanta, GA (QuadraNet) RAID10 SSD Powered
  • Phoenix, AZ (COLO@) RAID10 SSD Powered
  • Dallas, TX (QuadraNet)
  • Portland, OR (CNServers) RAID10 SSD Powered | DDOS Protection

The following are included in all OpenVZ VPS plans:

• Weekly Local and Off-Site Backups of your VPS
  • Wyvern Control Panel to manage your VPS and rDNS
  • One-click Backups, Snapshots, and Restores from Wyvern
  • One-click Security settings inside Wyvern
  • Root Access
  • 1 Dedicated IPv4 Address
  • /64 Block of IPv6 (add your IPv6 addresses to your VPS in Wyvern)
  • Instant Activation
  • Migrate your VPS between any of our 9 locations inside Wyvern (limit one migration per day)
  • 1Gbps Ports
  • 99.9% Uptime SLA and a 30 Day Money Back Guarantee
OpenVZ VPSs
64MB RAM 64MB vSwap 3GB SSD Storage 250GB Bandwidth 2 vCPUs 1 IPv4 /64 IPv6 9x US Locations $11.99/Y
- - - - - - - - -
128MB RAM 128MB vSwap 10GB SSD Storage 500GB Bandwidth 2 vCPUs 1 IPv4 /64 IPv6 9x US Locations $14.99/Y
- - - - - - - - -
256MB RAM 256MB vSwap 15GB SSD Storage 500GB Bandwidth 2 vCPUs 1 IPv4 /64 IPv6 9x US Locations $2.99/M OR $29.90/Y
- - - - - - - - -
512MB RAM 512MB vSwap 20GB SSD Storage 750GB Bandwidth 2 vCPUs 1 IPv4 /64 IPv6 9x US Locations $4.99/M
- - - - - - - - -
1GB RAM 1GB vSwap 25GB SSD Storage 1000GB Bandwidth 4 vCPUs 1 IPv4 /64 IPv6 9x US Locations $6.99/M

Need more storage for backing up files? Have a look at our Storage VPSs that start at $2.99/Month for 25GB all the way up to 1000GB! Did we mention they also run on Wyvern and have full 1Gbps upload ports for faster backups and restores? Well they do! They are also located in Denver, CO so they are centrally located in the US for optimal connectivity around the globe.

Storage VPSs

(All OpenVZ features included except no backups are taken for this service, backup/snapshot/restore/migrate features in Wyvern disabled)

256MB RAM 256MB vSwap 25GB RAID5 Storage 200GB Bandwidth 2 vCPUs 1 IPv4 /64 IPv6 Denver, CO. $2.99/M OR $29.90/Y
- - - - - - - - -
256MB RAM 256MB vSwap 50GB RAID5 Storage 400GB Bandwidth 2 vCPUs 1 IPv4 /64 IPv6 Denver, CO. $3.99/M OR $39.90/Y
- - - - - - - - -
256MB RAM 256MB vSwap 100GB RAID5 Storage 800GB Bandwidth 2 vCPUs 1 IPv4 /64 IPv6 Denver, CO. $4.99/M OR $49.90/Y

Looking for KVM? We offer 100% SSD powered KVM services now for the same price as our OpenVZ plans!

The following are included in all KVM VPS plans:

• Weekly Local Backups of your VPS
  • Wyvern Control Panel to manage your VPS and rDNS
  • One-click Backups, Snapshots, and Restores from Wyvern (currently in testing)
  • ISO Installs via VNC Console
  • 1 Dedicated IPv4 Address
  • /64 Block of IPv6 (add your IPv6 addresses to your VPS in Wyvern)
  • 1Gbps Ports
  • 99.9% Uptime SLA and a 30 Day Money Back Guarantee
KVM VPSs
512MB RAM 10GB SSD Storage 500GB Bandwidth 1 vCPUs 1 IPv4 /64 IPv6 Tampa, FL. $4.99/M
- - - - - - - - -
1GB RAM 20GB SSD Storage 1000GB Bandwidth 2 vCPUs 1 IPv4 /64 IPv6 Tampa, FL. $6.99/M

Our Portland and Los Angeles locations all include DDOS Protection for FREE! Check out the limits and details here!

Want to test out our networks? Check out our looking glass here: Drgn.biz

Have a question? We have a vast Knowledge Base where we try to answer all of your questions so feel free to check it out and search around: KB

Do you offer 24x7 support? We're not staffed 24x7, but to get an idea of our average response times on tickets we have it listed on our front page to see the average of our last 10 tickets.

How can I pay you? We accept payments via Paypal, Credit Card (Stripe), and Bitcoin (BitPay payments are non-refundable and can take up to 2 hours to process).

Do you offer any other discounts or coupons? There are some floating around, enjoy the hunt!

Can I run _____? Check our AUP for more details: AUP

Feel free to check out our website and browse around before you decide to purchase, we love information and communication so we try to communicate a ton of information to our clients and guests.

Comments

• jtkjtk Member

@KuJoe said:

The page is accessible via IPv4, but I think I've mentioned this before the assigned IPv6 address for drgn.biz (2602:ffd1:0:1::ebc0:5134) seems to be unreachable. All the listed IPv6 test addresses for each data center seem to work fine.

• marrcomarrco Member

I'm one of their first customers. I've had a 64 and a 96MB xen VPS and a 64 / 128 / 256 and 512MB OVZ. In those 6 years KuJoe has always been honest in communicating when issues happened on their part and provided a great service. I never experienced data loss or a major problem. I'll definitely keep renewing my annual services with them.

Thanked by 2KuJoe bersy
  • fat27fat27 Member

I thought of bandwagonhost. lol

• Great service

uptime
    11:42:30 up 194 days, 20:44, 1 user, load average: 0.00, 0.00, 0.00

Thanked by 1KuJoe
  • Does migrating your VPS keep the same IP?

• KuJoeKuJoe Member, Host Rep

@jtk said:

@KuJoe said:

The page is accessible via IPv4, but I think I've mentioned this before the assigned IPv6 address for drgn.biz (2602:ffd1:0:1::ebc0:5134) seems to be unreachable. All the listed IPv6 test addresses for each data center seem to work fine.

I'll be moving that site to another host in the near future.

@fat27 said:
    I thought of bandwagonhost. lol

Why is that?

@advarisk said:
    Does migrating your VPS keep the same IP?

No it does not. For each migration you'll get a new IP which is one of the reasons we limit migrations to once per 24 hours and people who appear to be "rotating IPs" will have migrations disabled.

• @KuJoe Wyvern could use a facelift :P

@doghouch said:
    @KuJoe Wyvern could use a facelift :P

Definitely could, once I get all of the features working for KVM that's the next big update I'll be working on. :)

Thanked by 1doghouch
  • Great host on solid networks - been using them for years for both dev and production boxes. If you don't have at least one SecureDragon box, you're doing it wrong.

Thanked by 1KuJoe
  • sinsin Member

Secure Dragon is great! I had a small box there for a few months and I really enjoyed Wyvern and all that.

• ucxoucxo Member

KuJoe said: Looking for KVM? We offer 100% SSD powered KVM services now for the same price as our OpenVZ plans!

Any chance to get KVM equivalents of the smaller OpenVZ plans (64/128/256 MB RAM)?

@ucxo said:

KuJoe said: Looking for KVM? We offer 100% SSD powered KVM services now for the same price as our OpenVZ plans!

Any chance to get KVM equivalents of the smaller OpenVZ plans (64/128/256 MB RAM)?

Nope, sorry. :(