Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Servers for NextCloud & OpenVPN
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Servers for NextCloud & OpenVPN

Hi everyone

I wonder if the community can help me, I'm looking to host a NextCloud and openvpn solution. I'm interested in a system where I can expand the storage when the NC userbase grows. In terms of bandwidth use, I have no idea what it will be.

On the OpenVPN side, I'm looking for a smallish server but with unlimited bandwidth (if that's even possible?)

Thankyou for any help

Comments

• shellshell Member

location?
    budget?
    how much storage for start?

• Hiya shell, location for nextcloud, not fussed, would prefer germany/france/european but money talks! For storage, say 15Gb/user. For the vpn, eastern european/japan etc

• @LowLowLow said:
    Hiya shell, location for nextcloud, not fussed, would prefer germany/france/european but money talks! For storage, say 15Gb/user. For the vpn, eastern european/japan etc

How much storage, in total?

• To begin with, I think 500GB for NC, if it goes to plan, realistically it can go up to xxTB if it works well, the vpn solution just minimal as there won't be any logging

• exception0x876exception0x876 Member, Host Rep, LIR

Please check wishosting.com KVM NAT Storage - it is possible to get a dedicated proxy IP too.