Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for a DMCA Ignored Storage VPS (1TB, Offshore)
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Looking for a DMCA Ignored Storage VPS (1TB, Offshore)

mR12mR12 Member
edited June 2017 in Providers

Hi all,

Looking for a storage VPS to host music downloads. Must be an offshore host that deletes/ignores DMCA reports. This is a MUST. Our server WILL be getting real complaints from record labels.

Requirements:

-budget: $20-25/month (or less, obviously)

-storage: 1TB or greater (if you find any like 750-1TB ones, you may include these as well)

-a lot of bandwidth, enough for many downloads per day

**Other notes:
**I have already looked at BuyVM. Although their service is excellent, their storage VPS for 1TB is too pricey. I'm looking for more along the lines of https://hosthatch.com/storage-vps - except HostHatch is not a DMCA ignored host.

Thank you!

Thanked by 1Xei

Comments

• MasonRMasonR Community Contributor
    edited June 2017

I'd recommend taking out your statement about warez, generally doesn't go over too well here :)

Maybe take a look at @cociu's storage line
    Edit (link): https://hostsolutions.ro/eng/hosting/cheap-storage-vps

• mR12mR12 Member
    edited June 2017

@MasonR said:
    I'd recommend taking out your statement about warez, generally doesn't go over too well here :)

Maybe take a look at @cociu's storage line
    Edit (link): https://hostsolutions.ro/eng/hosting/cheap-storage-vps

Did you mean the part about abelohost or the dmca ignore part? I took out the abelohost part :)

• mR12mR12 Member

I have looked into @cociu site and I am completely put off. Lack of english, typos on the site, and this comment and others like it have told me to stay away:

http://i.imgur.com/F6cCLd4.png

Let the suggestions continue :D

• hzrhzr Member
    edited June 2017

waaaaaah i want to do illegal things and host warez why can't i find a professional illegal host for 1/1000th the cost of actual bulletproof providers

• YmpkerYmpker Member

1fichier for pure file hosting^^ Atleast lots of dmca shit is apparently being hosted there.

Or check for a russian provider for dmca free

• mR12mR12 Member

@Ympker said:
    1fichier for pure file hosting^^ Atleast lots of dmca shit is apparently being hosted there.

Or check for a russian provider for dmca free

Yeah, I know all about 1ficher. I'm not looking for a filehost though, I'm looking for my own storage VPS.

Thanked by 1Ympker
  • kh81kh81 Member

https://www.lowendtalk.com/discussions/tagged/russia

Not all Russian VPS providers are DMCA-free, but you can try to ask them. I also have a node in Russia.

• WHTWHT Member

@cociu is the one you can trust, his rumenian language is perfect

• mR12mR12 Member

@WHT said:

How do you know he's trustworthy? I'm not calling you a liar, I would just like some proof :)

• WHTWHT Member

@mR12 said:

@WHT said:

How do you know he's trustworthy? I'm not calling you a liar, I would just like some proof :)

I use a VPS from him since one year and am longer then you here so I have seen many happy users.

• mR12mR12 Member

@WHT said:

@mR12 said:

@WHT said:

I use a VPS from him since one year and am longer then you here so I have seen many happy users.

I have seen many as well, but what do you say about this? https://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/comment/2256658/

Seems to me like he's very unprofessional

• WHTWHT Member

@mR12 said:

@WHT said:

@mR12 said:

@WHT said:

I have seen many as well, but what do you say about this? https://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/comment/2256658/

@mR12 said:

@WHT said:

@mR12 said:

@WHT said:

If you do not have a sister you are good to go with him.

• sinsin Member
    edited June 2017

Mikrovps.hu has storage plans and they do ignore DMCA (they will forward the dmca to you and what you do with it is up to you) and they are located in Hungary.

I haven't used their storage plans but I have some of their XEN-PV and OpenVZ VPSes and they have been solid with great support.

Thanked by 1mR12
  • mR12mR12 Member

@sin said:
    Mikrovps.hu has storage plans and they do ignore DMCA (they will forward the dmca to you and what you do with it is up to you) and they are located in Hungary.

I haven't used their storage plans but I have some of their XEN-PV and OpenVZ VPSes and they have been solid with great support.

Thanks for the suggestion! However their prices do not fit in my budget. I'm looking for something as low as @cociu

• Support at @cociu has been horrible these days. No one replies at support tickets. I have been asking for a way to get my data back and refund. If they/he doesn't answer this week, I might open a dispute on PayPal directly.

• cociucociu Member
    edited June 2017

drdrake said: Support at @cociu has been horrible these days. No one replies at support tickets. I have been asking for a way to get my data back and refund. If they/he doesn't answer this week, I might open a dispute on PayPal directly.

like i said many times , but seems you dont understandor or you dont want , we do not ignore any tiket , we have faced a huge issue and we recived +600 tikets in less 24 hours. All this + 2 nodes of storage down where your vps is located and we work hard to recuperate this data. So instead of open a dispute in paypal is better to open a tiket with the subject "refound"" and we will refound you in less 24 hours.

• @cociu said:

drdrake said: Support at @cociu has been horrible these days. No one replies at support tickets. I have been asking for a way to get my data back and refund. If they/he doesn't answer this week, I might open a dispute on PayPal directly.

like i said many times , but seems you dont understandor or you dont want , we do not ignore any tiket , we have faced a huge issue and we recived +600 tikets in less 24 hours. All this + 2 nodes of storage down where your vps is located and we work hard to recuperate this data. So instead of open a dispute in paypal is better to open a tiket with the subject "refound"" and we will refound you in less 24 hours.

You guys should mention on your site that you do not ignore DMCA?

• fingonfingon Member

@cociu said:

Please take a look of ticket Ticket #111959, I don't care about data losing.

• @cociu opened refund ticket 689796.

• Guys he said a million times :D LET is NOT support for cociu

Thanked by 1pike
  • lionlion Member

@mR12 said:
    Thanks for the suggestion! However their prices do not fit in my budget. I'm looking for something as low as @cociu

• mR12mR12 Member

@lion said:

@mR12 said:

Thanks for the diagram. Now, do you have any suggestions for me?

• AidanAidan Member

mR12 said: Now, do you have any suggestions for me?

Do you have to receive DMCA reports? Isn't it feasible & less stressful for all parties involved if you rather used a VPN or a Socks5 proxy?

• mR12mR12 Member

@Aidan said:

Do you have to receive DMCA reports? Isn't it feasible & less stressful for all parties involved if you rather used a VPN or a Socks5 proxy?

The material we will be uploading will be reported by DMCA. And, can you explain more about a VPN/proxy? I have not heard these things in the context of DMCA ignored storage. Thanks

• williewillie Member

I don't think you're ready for this.

Thanked by 2pike TheRealMakan
  • mR12mR12 Member

@willie said:
    I don't think you're ready for this.

How about you leave that up to me, please?

• lol

insult me please baby

• @mR12 said:

@Aidan said:

The material we will be uploading will be reported by DMCA. And, can you explain more about a VPN/proxy? I have not heard these things in the context of DMCA ignored storage. Thanks

If you're hosting these torrent:
    I would get a cheap as fuck Kimsufi, sigh a Private Internet Access account and use their SOCKS5 on Deluge. Your server's IP should not be exposed and PIA doesn't care about DMCA on their service.

If you're hosting via http:
    Cloudflare.

A combination of the above can be applied to most hosting situations for cheap. If you're looking for something more "professional" be prepared to spend some $$$.

• lionlion Member

@mikewazar said:

use their SOCKS5 on Deluge. Your server's IP should not be exposed and PIA doesn't care about DMCA on their service.

This might work while leeching, but while your seeding u still use ur real ip

• @lion said:

@mikewazar said:

use their SOCKS5 on Deluge. Your server's IP should not be exposed and PIA doesn't care about DMCA on their service.

This might work while leeching, but while your seeding u still use ur real ip

You sure?