Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

$7/Month 256MB HostDime Orlando OpenVZ VPS
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

$7/Month 256MB HostDime Orlando OpenVZ VPS

JeffreyJeffrey Member
edited July 2013 in Offers

Hello everyone,

Sorry about the last post. Anyways, I am here to offer the LowEndTalk community a great offer that I worked hard to put together. This offer is exclusive to LowEndTalk members ONLY!

GridHostingSolutions is owned and operated out of Florida, keeping most of its services out of HostDime DC.

Test IP: 72.29.70.131

Offer:

256MB Ram DDR3
256MB vSwap
35GB Disk Space
500GB Monthly Bandwidth
1 IPv4 Address
SolusVM Control Panel
Order Here - http:///gridhostingsolutions.com/billing/cart.php?a=add&pid=8
COUPON CODE: lowendtalk
$7/Month

Payment Gateway: PayPal

http://gridhostingsolutions.com/vps

Support: If you cannot get us on live chat or via phone support, tickets should be responded to within atleast 5 hours.

Comments

• I am not sure, but is the price somewhat high? most of VPS I used are 1 GB or more memory with the same price.

• @NameStuff The price might seem high to you, but you get what you pay for. :)

• I am not sure, but is the price somewhat high? most of VPS I used are 1 GB or more memory with the same price..

Host Dime charges $50.00 monthly for 1GB RAM VPS's in their Orlando DC. Jeffrey's offer is a bargain by comparison. :)

• @DomainBop Thank you! :) HostDime is really a great datacenter!

• DAVPSDAVPS Member

@DomainBop said:
    Host Dime charges $50.00 monthly for 1GB RAM VPS's in their Orlando DC. Jeffrey's offer is a bargain by comparison. :)

Just wanted to add that the $50/month plan is a managed service and also comes with cPanel and WHMCS which is a ~$31/month value.

Thanked by 1Infinity
  • @DomainBop said:

And what's so special about their Orlando DC, in comparison to offering from other hosts, that justifies the premium cost?

• SpiritSpirit Member

I would hardly call 7$ premium cost. We're just too spoiled :) This is just an offer as such. Nothing to be upset about. I pay for plenty VPSs less but also for some of them more. Matter of choice :)

• @DAVPS You can add a "Managed Service" to your VPS plan for only $10/Month extra!

• @Jeffrey

Will you do a OpenVZ 128 MB VPS plan for $20/year? Other minimum specs I require are 5 GB Disk Space, 150 GB Bandwidth, 1 IPv4 Address.

Please PM me if you can do this, thanks!

• @WellGrounded I will send you a PM. I can do this.

• If anyone else is interested in @WellGrounded 's request, I can also do this.

$20/Year
    128MB Ram
    256MB Burst
    10GB Disk
    500GB Monthly Bandwidth
    1 IPv4 Address

• What a deal :)

Thanked by 1Jeffrey
  • InfinityInfinity Member, Host Rep

@Jeffrey said:
    DAVPS You can add a "Managed Service" to your VPS plan for only $10/Month extra!

Who exactly is doing this management may I ask? And what does management entail.

• @Infinity said:
    Who exactly is doing this management may I ask? And what does management entail.

@Infinity

Hello,
    Our managed services for our servers mean we provide the following as long as you have our servers with us:

Updates on MySQL

Updates on PHP

Back up's and restore's(If help is needed)

cPanel/WHM updates & Support(If client purchased cPanel/WHM License)

Custom DNS Configuration

Email Help

FTP Help

The services are handled by our support department.

I hope this answered your question :)

Thanked by 1Jeffrey
  • New offer, $2.00 off on your first month of your VPS purchase use offer code: "2OFF"