Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Need QuadraNet dedicated server budget is $49 per month
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Need QuadraNet dedicated server budget is $49 per month

LizCatLizCat Member
edited June 2017 in Requests

CPU: L5520/5530/E5540/E5620 or similar

RAM: 32G ~ 64G

Disk: 2*1T 7200 RPM HDD

IP: No, I don't mind

Bandwidth: No, I don't mind

Private Network: 1Gbps Unmetered

IPMI/KVM: Yes

Customer ID: 6023

Thank you.

Update: Got a server from QN official. They are kind and helpful. Very quick to respon me:) The price is nice!

Comments

• MasonRMasonR Community Contributor

This isn't the place for a request of this sort. Put in a sales ticket with QuadraNet.

• YuraYura Member

I will send you a custom order link after finishing my lunch. 5 minites.

• Nope.

Nope nope nope. Not happening at all with QN direct ever. Reseller? highly unlikely.

• LizCatLizCat Member

@MasonR said:
    This isn't the place for a request of this sort. Put in a sales ticket with QuadraNet.

No no no, just want to know whether anyone have similar product because QN allow push.

• LizCatLizCat Member

@GenjiSwitchPls said:
    Nope.

Nope nope nope. Not happening at all with QN direct ever. Reseller? highly unlikely.

Sorry for misunderstanding, I want to get this server from someone who had ordered but don't want renew and Push to my QN account

• @LizCat said:

@GenjiSwitchPls said:
    Nope.

Sorry for misunderstanding, I want to get this server from someone who had ordered but don't want renew and Push to my QN account

" budget is $49 per month" at $49/mo not happening

• AmitzAmitz Member
    edited June 2017

Thank you very much for filling out the Quote Request Questionnaire.
    A representative will now calculate your tailor-made order. Stay tuned for an awesome offer!

• qpsqps Member, Host Rep

@LizCat QuickPacket is at Quadranet in LA. We can come close to your desired price. Please feel free to PM me or message user QuickPacket on Skype (or qps on Discord) and we can discuss further.

• LizCatLizCat Member

@qps said:
    @LizCat QuickPacket is at Quadranet in LA. We can come close to your desired price. Please feel free to PM me or message user QuickPacket on Skype (or qps on Discord) and we can discuss further.

Hello, I have your servers and peer with you. But I have some trouble for BGP last month. Your staff are good but can't solve the trouble still now. :( tk id 408572

• qpsqps Member, Host Rep

LizCat said: Hello, I have your servers and peer with you. But I have some trouble for BGP last month. Your staff are good but can't solve the trouble still now. :( tk id 408572

Unfortunately PCCW's automatic prefix filter updates seem to be broken at the moment. We have requested that they manually re-add the prefixes until they resolve the issue.

• LizCatLizCat Member

@qps said:

LizCat said: Hello, I have your servers and peer with you. But I have some trouble for BGP last month. Your staff are good but can't solve the trouble still now. :( tk id 408572

Unfortunately PCCW's automatic prefix filter updates seem to be broken at the moment. We have requested that they manually re-add the prefixes until they resolve the issue.

Thank you. I have enough patient to wait PCCW. No matter how long. Your server is really good, no offline time in two month or any problem!

Thanked by 1qps
  • @LizCat said:

Your server is really good, no offline time in two month or any problem!

+1 on that.

Thanked by 1qps
  • ClouviderClouvider Member, Patron Provider

@LizCat said:

@qps said:

Thank you. I have enough patient to wait PCCW. No matter how long. Your server is really good, no offline time in two month or any problem!

So why are you looking to change ? I don't follow.

• @Clouvider said:

@LizCat said:

@qps said:

He seems to be looking for additional servers in a datacenter he already likes.

@teamacc said:

@Clouvider said:

@LizCat said:

@qps said:

Ah, misunderstood in that case.
    If the OP is happy with the current provider at this datacentre, and the point is not to diversify across resellers, I'd recommend sticking to the provider the OP has already tested and is happy with.

• HxxxHxxx Member

You need to add a right 0 to that budget then you will get your Quadranet server :)

• LizCatLizCat Member

@Clouvider said:

@teamacc said:

@Clouvider said:

@LizCat said:

@qps said:

Ah, misunderstood in that case.
    If the OP is happy with the current provider at this datacentre, and the point is not to diversify across resellers, I'd recommend sticking to the provider the OP has already tested and is happy with.

QP didn't have Private Network between two dedicated servers. I used one server as route and the other server use my own IPs via Private Network in QN

@LizCat naturally you have to compromise if your budget is below the provider's normal pricing.