Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

OVH Cloud GPU instances
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

OVH Cloud GPU instances

Not sure if this old news or not, just the first time I noticed it.

For those of you wanting a VPS with a GPU this may be an option, going to test it out

Comments

• Pretty nice

Thanked by 1MaikoB
  • it works with games too

• GamerTech24GamerTech24 Member
    edited June 2017

Sadly only available in GRA though, no BHS yet

• rm_rm_ IPv6 Advocate, Veteran

For some reason I don't have anything like that in my panel, there are only two server categories, and they are named differently. Also only GRA1 is available (alongside BHS1 and SBG1), no GRA3.

• exception0x876exception0x876 Member, Host Rep, LIR

@rm_ said:
    For some reason I don't have anything like that in my panel, there are only two server categories, and they are named differently. Also only GRA1 is available (alongside BHS1 and SBG1), no GRA3.

This is likely because your project was created before 2016. You should create another project to be able to see new plans.

Thanked by 1rm_
  • GamerTech24GamerTech24 Member
    edited June 2017

Yeah he has the older options like VPS-SSD1 in that specific project

• @ethancedrik said:

Pretty nice

wow that's not a bad price compared to other services like paperspace,aws,google, etc.. at least for monthly. this seems like a good deal for people that like cloud gaming.

• Pretty much that, yea. A 1080 beats a 1060 x2, especially if you end up getting a 11Gbps one.

Only real difference is the setup fee which at 1 month rent is not unfair either, a 1080 pre-tax costs in EU still 450EUR+...

• Why would they sell a 1060 in a server? That card is an allrounder, meant for gaming, certainly not for CAD or "machine learning"/"deep learning" purposes...