Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

About Cociu/HostSolutions.ro Review
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

About Cociu/HostSolutions.ro Review

huxuansonghuxuansong Member
edited June 2017 in General

I order 1TB VPS and 4TB VPS from Cociu/HostSolutions.ro On April 18th,

Because of the network speed from ovh to HostSolutions.ro is too slow, only 1-2MB/s upload from OVH GRA1

then i request to cancel my VPS and request.

But Cociu only cancel my 1TB VPS and refund, and didn't cancel my 4TB refund

I open a ticket, but he didn't reply within a week.

So I submitted the paypal dispute,

after paypal dispute, He reply my ticket and aks me to wait until the dispute is closed.

"we had many work this days and i had no time to make this refound. Also in this moment i cannot because you have opened a dispute in paypal. So you must to wait until this dispute is closed."

Now the paypal dispute is closed,

And he closed my tickets twice and didn't reply my tickets and didn't refund.

My 4TB VPS is also cancelled.

Thanked by 1Yura

Comments

• His excuse for not doing his job is that he has to do his job? What the fuck?

Thanked by 1Yura
  • I really had a good time so far with cociu. I have the 2TB VPS with him. No complaints. Its very fast by now and he did everything he said he would (regarding all the upgrades and everything) :)

Thanked by 1inthecloudblog
  • AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Member, Patron Provider

@cociu what are you doing?

@Huxuansong please post proof of the paypal dispute (screenshot) where he asked you to close it so he can do the refund.

For the record, refunding a transaction from the host's side automatically closes a dispute.

• WHTWHT Member

Why you open dispute without to get an answer? If I was cociu you will never get your vps back because you acted as dic*

Thanked by 1pike
  • he great for dmca free.

but for storage server is too much trouble.

WHT said: Why you open dispute without to get an answer?

huxuansong said: I open a ticket, but he didn't reply within a week.

I don't think that is unreasonable.

Thanked by 1brueggus
  • huxuansonghuxuansong Member
    edited June 2017

@AnthonySmith said:
    @cociu what are you doing?

@Huxuansong please post proof of the paypal dispute (screenshot) where he asked you to close it so he can do the refund.

For the record, refunding a transaction from the host's side automatically closes a dispute.

I submitted a dispute, but I did not upgrade the paypal dispute.

He didn't reply the paypal dispute.

he only reply my hostsolutions.ro tickets and ask me to wait until this dispute is closed.

• raindog308raindog308 Administrator, Veteran

@varunchopra said:
    His excuse for not doing his job is that he has to do his job? What the fuck?

I think this was during the vel7/vel8 black hole shrinking space period. Not excusing it, but that's probably the "busy".

raindog308 said: I think this was during the vel7/vel8 black hole shrinking space period. Not excusing it, but that's probably the "busy".

He is asking people to close a dispute so he can offer a refund as if it ties his hands, it's a lie, issuing a refund will actually automatically close the dispute and is quicker than writing the sentence, to begin with.

Then he still has not issued a refund or responded to the client for almost an entire month after the dispute was closed at his request, this is the 2nd time he has done this now, any sympathy I did have is gone.

I would expect to see any other or newer host get banned for this, it is blatant deception.

• AmitzAmitz Member

Thanked by 2joeri mohamed
  • cociucociu Member

what about opened dispute withowt open a tiket ? how this is for a host ? like most of you is totaly worong to make this . So i have decided to refound you verry tard of this issue. So no worry i will refound you but when i want once you think paypal is a tiketing support.

• cociucociu Member
    edited June 2017

AnthonySmith said: He is asking people to close a dispute so he can offer a refund as if it ties his hands, it's a lie, issuing a refund will actually automatically close the dispute and is quicker than writing the sentence, to begin with.

Then he still has not issued a refund or responded to the client for almost an entire month after the dispute was closed at his request, this is the 2nd time he has done this now, any sympathy I did have is gone.

I would expect to see any other or newer host get banned for this, it is blatant deception.

ask the client what was the orden :

1) open a dispute

2 ) cociu when we have see this i have ignored to response in paypal

3) the client opened a tiket after 1 week of disputes when hi see i dont spend my time with his atitudine to open directly a dispute in paypal

4 ) i have told him to wait

5 ) Hi pushed the cancel request button from whmcs to destroy imediatly the vm ( so was a automaticaly destroy of vm from whmcs)

6) is opened this thread.

• quickquick Member

bring your sisters to safety

Thanked by 1joeri
  • cociucociu Member

forgott to mention , the client have the second service with us so due of our TOS i am able to terminate the second any time and not refound ... there is verry clear specified if we recive disputes withowt tiketing before i am able to terminate any time all services

Thanked by 1pike
  • XeiXei Member
    edited June 2017

If you open a dispute without at least bringing it up with a provider first that's not a great idea... Though some top LET providers are pretty bad IMO and I can see why disputes must be made in some cases. I just chose to never do business with them instead of disputing personally, not worth the time.

Thanked by 1ljseals
    edited June 2017

@cociu said:
    what about opened dispute withowt open a tiket ? how this is for a host ? like most of you is totaly worong to make this . So i have decided to refound you verry tard of this issue. So no worry i will refound you but when i want once you think paypal is a tiketing support.

I wait your reply, But You haven't replied to my tickets for 7 days.
    Now you closed my tickets twice.

• cociucociu Member

huxuansong said: I wait your reply, But You haven't replied to my tickets for 7 days.

first you have opened a dispute ....

• @cociu said:
    forgott to mention , the client have the second service with us so due of our TOS i am able to terminate the second any time and not refound ... there is verry clear specified if we recive disputes withowt tiketing before i am able to terminate any time all services

I respect you but the simple solution is to provide the sodding service. Stop with the ToS disputes and forum arguments and just get down to the racks and move some people about or refund then if you can't offer it.

We are getting bored here with these threads you need to make a change what's it going to be?

• cociucociu Member

huxuansong said: huxuansong

to be clear , i dont want your money , at least not in this way . I will refound you monday but your decision to open a dispute before opened a tiket or wait to a answer is not a smart one. I will make this refound because yes your 4 tb vps was not quality and i am obligated to make this refound. But in the same time i dont support to see this kind of atitudine in the chiness guys open directly dispute withowt wait for the host response.

Thanked by 1inthecloudblog
    edited June 2017

No! I opened the dispute on May 8th, you can see when the tickets was created

• raindog308raindog308 Administrator, Veteran

cociu said: there is verry clear specified

Where is your TOS? I see this:

https://hostsolutions.ro/eng/about-hostsolutions

Which says "TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE OF THE SERVICES OFFERED"

There is nothing mentioned about paypal or anything related to accounts there.

Didn't see anything further in the Client Area, nor in your knowledgebase (which doesn't have any entries). So I guess that's your TOS?

• FoulFoul Member

https://www.hostsolutions.ro/eng/about/tos is 404, so.

No such TOS. r i p

• @cociu said:

huxuansong said: huxuansong

to be clear , i dont want your money , at least not in this way . I will refound you monday but your decision to open a dispute before opened a tiket or wait to a answer is not a smart one. I will make this refound because yes your 4 tb vps was not quality and i am obligated to make this refound. But in the same time i dont support to see this kind of atitudine in the chiness guys open directly dispute withowt wait for the host response.

I'm sorry I didn't wait until your response and open the paypal dispute,
    Maybe your response is too slow.

But I didn't upgrade the dispute.
    And you close my tickets twice

• cociucociu Member

huxuansong said: I'm sorry I didn't wait until your response and open the paypal dispute, Maybe your response is too slow.

But I didn't upgrade the dispute. And you close my tickets twice

ok , next time please wait , in normal condition really i denided to make refound of this . BUT is true we have delay in tiketing due of the problem with vel7 and vel 8 nodes so you have your reason i have mine. I will refound you monday i hope is ok for you .

Have a grea day.

he opened the dispute after waiting for a week for you to reply, then you lied to him saying you would refund him if he closed it, then you ignored him for a month.

There is probably no one here harder on people regarding paypal disputes and how/when to open them and clients rights to refunds than me, this is just beyond a joke though, you lied to get a dispute closed knowing he could never get a refund or open a new one then refused to refund him, or even respond.

Your TOS is clear, you have no terms regarding paypal disputes.

Personally, i would see you permanently banned for this, it is gaining money through deception.. also known as fraud.

• mosan7763mosan7763 Member
    edited June 2017

meanwhile vel8 is still down with no eta in sight (always "in next 24 hours" responses). and my 4tb vps is down to 1tb total space. makes me just sad. i just want a clear eta....

Thanked by 1matthewkilpatrick
  • cociucociu Member

AnthonySmith said: he opened the dispute after waiting for a week for you to reply, then you lied to him saying you would refund him if he closed it, then you ignored him for a month.

There is probably no one here harder on people regarding paypal disputes and how/when to open them and clients rights to refunds than me, this is just beyond a joke though, you lied to get a dispute closed knowing he could never get a refund or open a new one then refused to refund him, or even respond.

Personally, i would see you permanently banned for this, it is gaining money through deception.. also known as fraud.

i tell him i will refound , also his tiket was pending durring 2-3 days maximum until hi have opened dispute so no worry i am not scammed for nothing

• Eastern Deal has turned into a Cluster F**k.....Shrinking Disks, Nodes down for weeks, power outages, week ticket responses, paypal disputes.

I feel for you @cociu......Looks like you put the cart before the horse

• @cociu said:
    i tell him i will refound , also his tiket was pending durring 2-3 days maximum until hi have opened dispute so no worry i am not scammed for nothing

Post proof. OP said he waited a week on the ticket and didn't get a response, you are claiming 2-3 days.

• @cociu said:

AnthonySmith said: he opened the dispute after waiting for a week for you to reply, then you lied to him saying you would refund him if he closed it, then you ignored him for a month.

Funny how you say you couldn't reply to the old ticket because you were "tied up with work" but as soon as the dispute hits, you're out of work to do and reply immediately.

Once he closes the dispute, you know he can't dispute again and you go incognito once more.

Is this kind of fraud really permitted here? I've raised concerns about cociu's service time and again but this time shit has hit the fan.

Thanked by 2Yura ikkizenho
This discussion has been closed.