Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Want to buy Owned WHMCS licence..
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Want to buy Owned WHMCS licence..

Owned Branded or Owned Unbranded License
Eligible for transfer ($20 transfer fee)
Must not be from hostgator etc or any other webhost liscence
Legit license (not against WHMCS terms/agreements)
PayPal/BTC or any other payment accepted
With 7.2.2 Update or with out this.

Comments

• WHTWHT Member

If you have a $1.000+ budget contact me :)

• 1 thousand $?? Maan, its way too much

• vovlervovler Member

@caygriweb said:
    why you not buy on whmcs.com? it's the official site

Because he is looking for an owned license. Owned licenses stopped being sold a while ago...

• ClouviderClouvider Member, Patron Provider

@Harsh223 said:
    1 thousand $?? Maan, its way too much

Tough. They are rare since you can't buy a new one any more.

• I have one for sale with full documentation from WHMCS support to say it is allowed to be sold/transferred.

• raindog308raindog308 Administrator, Veteran
    edited June 2017

Are they really up to $1000 now?

This post from extralicense estimates $500-700.

I have no doubt they'll eventually get to $1000...at least, until WHMCS blocks transfers.

• WHTWHT Member

@raindog308 said:
    Are they really up to $1000 now?

This post from extralicense estimates $500-700.

I have no doubt they'll eventually get to $1000...at least, until WHMCS blocks transfers.

Owned cPanel licenses are selling for 3k to 5k and the problem is you cant find anymore. Am sure WHMCS lifetime licenses will be in that range in some years.

• cociucociu Member

WHT said: will be in that range in some years.

true , in some years ...

• Hi
    I have a Branded liftime license but it's transfered to me before so will not be transfered again . but I can give up the Gmail account which it is licensed to because it was an old account not used since 2010
    also you must upgrade to download the last version .
    if you interested put your price.
    http://prntscr.com/hgpzlu

• I am asking $799 but will consider any serious offers.

The email is the only field you can't change in whmcs account panel but you can change all other account information.

• BlaZeBlaZe Member, Host Rep

@battarov said:
    I am asking $799 but will consider any serious offers.

The email is the only field you can't change in whmcs account panel but you can change all other account information.

Sure, I'm up for it but you just registered few hours back. Can you show the proof via Teamviewer (I don't trust screenshots, can be modified easily) & I'll buy it right away at your price.

• yes offcourse I can proof via teamviewer .
    but how to send you my team viewer ID nd pass

• I was googling and found this forum thread then interested to signup and offer my license to sell , that it why I'm new her.

• but after proofing the license I need 24 hours to check the email was issued to use the license to disable any subscription with it .

• @BlaZe said:

@battarov said:
    I am asking $799 but will consider any serious offers.

Sure, I'm up for it but you just registered few hours back. Can you show the proof via Teamviewer (I don't trust screenshots, can be modified easily) & I'll buy it right away at your price.

I have an unbranded license similar to this situation... the account is on an email by itself and I can’t transfer it. Wasn’t even sure if it was possible to sell but having seen this... haha