Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Never mind
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Never mind

zhuanyizhuanyi Member
edited July 2013 in General

Sorry my bad, won't post about VPS anymore.

Comments

• There's one Promo, but for .us domain at NameCheap.

• You could just give yourself a vps from your own hos- oh right.

Thanked by 1zfedora
  • awsonawson Member

Use your dedi you have for 6 months

• @Zen said:
    Speaking of which, but with a more positive tone, are you still going ahead with prior plans, Zhuanyi?

I meant mine with a positive tone, it's just hard to convey over text. Wasn't sure if he was still going to accept the prize since Jon still offered it to him if he planned to use it.

• Really love the way how this place is become a trolling spot for people.

My bad, I don't want anything to spoil a happy day for me today, so I edited the post, sorry for bothering you guys. Now please go ahead and troll.

• @zhuanyi said:
    Really love the way how this place is become a trolling spot for people.

My bad, I don't want anything to spoil a happy day for me today, so I edited the post, sorry for bothering you guys. Now please go ahead and troll.

And the anger begins. I'm legitimately curious if you were still going ahead with things, since Jon still offered you your prize if you planned to use it..we just haven't heard anything since that discussion.

Sheesh.