Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

NoUptime.host site/VPSs down
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

NoUptime.host site/VPSs down

tmwctmwc Member

Was about to check for any approval tickets since I couldn't connect to my VPS - but now the site is down as well. I dunno what to say about this.

Comments

• nulldevnulldev Member
    edited June 2017

Well, it looks like they proved that they really do have no uptime xD...

Thanked by 1WebProject
  • It is NoUptime, and you cannot connect to your VPS, so it works as the brand name. No?

Thanked by 1WebProject
  • WebProjectWebProject Host Rep, Veteran

Haha, the company promised no uptime SLA, why do you complain about it? Try to open ticket at noticket.com or at nosupport.com these two companies are the best at support tickets.

Thanked by 1nhocconan
  • HBAndreiHBAndrei Member, Top Host, Host Rep

99.9% downtime guarantee.

Thanked by 1WebProject
  • dedipromodedipromo Member
    edited June 2017

This brand makes my day...the name really speaks volumes.

Thanked by 1WebProject
  • @dedipromo said:
    This brand really makes my day...the name really speaks volumes.

Little off topic, but if you come to LEB, you can see VPS 2 Day (s?) brand too. I just wonder who will be better between NoUptime and 2-day uptime?

• FredQcFredQc Member

Well, what did you expect?

• AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Member, Patron Provider

this has to be a troll post right? please tell me we have not reached this all time low

Thanked by 1WebProject
  • tmwctmwc Member
    edited June 2017

Not a troll post - still can't reach my VPS.

Dunno if they've just shut down - well, I have a few other VPSs anyway.

They most likely forgot to pay their dedi or something. But I'll wait for any announcements from them.

@tmwc is English your first language?

Do you understand what "no uptime" means?

Thanked by 1WebProject
  • saf31saf31 Member

You should have posted when your vps was online, that was unusual. Now everything seems normal to us.

Thanked by 1WebProject
  • It looks like something went wrong. Source: https://freevps.us/thread-20292-page-6.html

Ok so officially a new low.. great.

Thanked by 1dwtbf
  • PwnerPwner Member

@AnthonySmith said:
    this has to be a troll post right? please tell me we have not reached this all time low

Well, last week we had a whole debacle with @vpsGOD, at this point nothing new really phases me anymore when it comes to host names.

• AmitzAmitz Member

AnthonySmith said: Ok so officially a new low.. great.

Whenever you think that it cannot get worse - LET still delivers...

Pwner said: Well, last week we had a whole debacle with @vpsGOD, at this point nothing new really phases me anymore when it comes to host names.

I think a host who guarantees no uptime by their name that then gets complaints about downtime is a new low, it is like buying from a company called, "I will steal your money if you buy from me" then complaining when it happens.

Thanked by 1Pwner
  • dwtbfdwtbf Member

@AnthonySmith said:

Pwner said: Well, last week we had a whole debacle with @vpsGOD, at this point nothing new really phases me anymore when it comes to host names.

I think a host who guarantees no uptime by their name that then gets complaints about downtime is a new low, it is like buying from a company called, "I will steal your money if you buy from me" then complaining when it happens.

You mean the honest man at "I'm going to rob you and you'll pay me for it host" wasn't lying??

• WebProjectWebProject Host Rep, Veteran

The company don't offer anywhere the SLA for uptime or any terms and conditions, the name is represent the company service. why they do use [email protected] as I think better sound is [email protected]?

Thanked by 1dwtbf
  • sinsin Member
    edited June 2017

AnthonySmith said: I will steal your money if you buy from me

I have been brainstorming all day trying to come up with a name for my upcoming summer host! iwillstealyourmoney.host is perfect

Thanked by 1WebProject
  • tmwctmwc Member

Seems working now - please close post.

• sin said: I have been brainstorming all day trying to come up with a name for my upcoming summer host! iwillstealyourmoney.host is perfect

reading-this-drops-any-right-to-refund-or-compensation-if-out-of-business.com

Thanked by 2WebProject sin
  • Closed by request of OP.

This discussion has been closed.