Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

What's up with Verelox being down? - Page 3
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

What's up with Verelox being down?

Comments

• @sin said:
    Well the new control panel is sorta up but I don't see my $ balance.

Is it? Don't see it. :O
    Still maintenance mode here.

• williclarkamwilliclarkam Member
    edited June 2017

@bluesega said:
    Don't see it. :O
    Still maintenance mode here.

https://verelox.com/manager/login

• @williclarkam said:
    Yeah, my balance isn't there either :(

whoa. losing prepaid balances sounds like FUBAR for their biz. model.

Hope they find some solution that works for all customers.

• @unusual917 said:
    Anyone having issues ordering from other providers after this incident? I'm a verelox customer, and now I can't seem to order from other hosts due to fraud report...

Trying to pinpoint who and when, but I haven't had any issues prior to Verelox being down.

Sent verelox a message and awaiting response.

@verelox Not sure if you guys got this message since I didn't get a response, but please ignore this concern since I found out it was from a different provider. I've looked into their reports and have emailed them to figure out what exactly happened. It wasn't fraud but it certainly was a report of some dispute that I don't ever recall and also have no documentation in my email or paypal.

• sinsin Member

Anyone hear anything from @verelox ?

• bluesegabluesega Member
    edited June 2017

@sin said:
    Anyone hear anything from @verelox ?

Nope, nothing except their control panel until now.
    Well, you gotta admit it looks nice and fancy 'n stuff.
    But the past week my VPS is really bugging around.
    Connecting to anything (so using it's network connection, not connecting to it) is basically not possible anymore as well as writing something on the disk, it begins writing and stays at 0 bytes, after a while crashes and reboots. Control panel doesn't power off/reboot correctly yet.
    It seems they also got new hardware, instead of a Xeon core, got a Core whatever now, though base clock is about the same.

~$ cat /proc/cpuinfo processor : 0 vendor_id : GenuineIntel cpu family : 6 model : 61 model name : Intel Core Processor (Broadwell) stepping : 2 microcode : 0x1 cpu MHz : 3407.998 cache size : 4096 KB physical id : 0 siblings : 1 core id : 0 cpu cores : 1

Don't want to bug the support with this until there is more progress on their service viewable though, I don't need it that necessarily at the moment, but hope they'll achieve that soon.

• sinsin Member
    edited July 2017

bluesega said: Don't want to bug the support with this until there is more progress on their service viewable though, I don't need it that necessarily at the moment, but hope they'll achieve that soon.

Yeah I was kinda hoping they would have everything up by now :(

• sinsin Member

Looks like you can deploy new servers now! My balance has also been added to my account.

Thanked by 2Falzo vimalware
  • sinsin Member

...well I tried deploying a new cloud server and the server is deployed but it doesn't show you the root password and I never received any email for it either.

• We just have released the beta version of our website and control panel online check it out at www.verelox.com

• TomTom Member

@Verelox said:
    We just have released the beta version of our website and control panel online check it out at www.verelox.com

Looking good. Logo is a bit broken on mobile

• sinsin Member

@Verelox said:
    We just have released the beta version of our website and control panel online check it out at www.verelox.com

When deploying a server I'm not getting any of the emails to my hotmail address so I'm unable to access the server without the password. It would be nice if the control panel would show the root password of a new VPS like it used to.

• @sin said:

>

When deploying a server I'm not getting any of the emails to my hotmail address so I'm unable to access the server without the password. It would be nice if the control panel would show the root password of a new VPS like it used to.

I tested the server deployment some hours ago, and all went good, got the email too, which contains the password.

I presume the problem is on your end.

• sinsin Member
    edited July 2017

williclarkam said: I tested the server deployment some hours ago, and all went good, got the email too, which contains the password. I presume the problem is on your end.

I'm using a Microsoft Outlook email address so it's not some self-hosted email. I received Verelox emails before (although sometimes to Spam), now I'm not receiving the deployment ones at all. There's no way to change the email through the Verelox panel either. It is what it is, I'm fine with waiting until they bring up the rest of the panel features, was just letting them know.

• @sin said:

williclarkam said: I tested the server deployment some hours ago, and all went good, got the email too, which contains the password. I presume the problem is on your end.

I'm using a Microsoft Outlook email address so it's not some self-hosted email. I received Verelox emails before (although sometimes to Spam), now I'm not receiving the deployment ones at all. There's no way to change the email through the Verelox panel either. It is what it is, I'm fine with waiting until they bring up the rest of the panel features, was just letting them know.

Hello,

We have add display root password in our control panel under access tab.
    We know about the issue about our mail server we are currect busy with fix this problem.

Thanked by 3williclarkam sin Falzo
  • FalzoFalzo Member

Verelox said: currect busy with fix this problem

translate: have to mess around with M$ forms and support to get the IP whitelisted... my condolences in that case.

Thanked by 1joepie91
  • sinsin Member

@Verelox said:

@sin said:

Hello,

We have add display root password in our control panel under access tab.
    We know about the issue about our mail server we are currect busy with fix this problem.

Thank you! Performance on the Ashburn Cloud VPSes is pretty damn good!

• Any updates?
    @verelox

• busbrbusbr Member

@inthecloudblog said:
    Any updates?
    @verelox

.. on what? There's a working website and panel.

• @inthecloudblog said:
    Any updates?
    @verelox

Which update do you want from us?
    We have fixed all the bugs now, if you facing any problem please send this to our support email.

• Don't get me wrong. I've vouched for Giovanni who is simply awesome.
    Just a bit concerned of the lack of knowledge of my balance :

Welcome to Verelox's new client area.
    The customer area is still under development so some functions are not available at this moment.
    If you need to use a missing function please open a ticket.

As a matter of facts I've recommended them in CMM's forum. @eva2000 can confirm this!

Thanked by 1GiovanniM
  • sinsin Member
    edited July 2017

inthecloudblog said: Don't get me wrong. I've vouched for Giovanni who is simply awesome. Just a bit concerned of the lack of knowledge of my balance :

If you select the "Billing" tab and then click on the "Add Funds" tab, it will show your available balance to the right.

• @inthecloudblog said:
    Don't get me wrong. I've vouched for Giovanni who is simply awesome.
    Just a bit concerned of the lack of knowledge of my balance :

Welcome to Verelox's new client area.
    The customer area is still under development so some functions are not available at this moment.
    If you need to use a missing function please open a ticket.

As a matter of facts I've recommended them in CMM's forum. @eva2000 can confirm this!

Giovanni has left the Verelox team. Don't contact him anymore regarding Verelox.
    Since this accident we have a new technical crew.
    If you have any questions feel free to PM me or send an email.

• Verelox said: Giovanni has left the Verelox team

So sad :( no more Gio...

• Verelox said: Giovanni has left the Verelox team. Don't contact him anymore regarding Verelox. Since this accident we have a new technical crew. If you have any questions feel free to PM me or send an email.

Did Giovanni cause the problem?

• @jiggawattz said:

Verelox said: Giovanni has left the Verelox team. Don't contact him anymore regarding Verelox. Since this accident we have a new technical crew. If you have any questions feel free to PM me or send an email.

Hello, The dutch police is still under investigation and we can't tell him name.

• RhysRhys Member, Host Rep

@Verelox said:

@jiggawattz said:

Verelox said: Giovanni has left the Verelox team. Don't contact him anymore regarding Verelox. Since this accident we have a new technical crew. If you have any questions feel free to PM me or send an email.

Hello, The dutch police is still under investigation and we can't tell him name.

So, yes.

• @Rhys said:

@Verelox said:

@jiggawattz said:

So, yes.

Lets not jump to any conclusions that @Verelox is not at liberty to confirm/deny for now.

• GiovanniMGiovanniM Member
    edited July 2017

I have been seeing a lot of activity here and mentions of my name, so I decided to step in to explain the situation in full, since I left the LET Verelox account to Vishaal a month ago; I hope you do not mind.

I have detailed the whole incident at https://giovannimounir.net/archive/10617.html and attached evidence by the end of the article. I believe the whole situation should be known to everyone, whether the www.verelox.com website decides to write about it or not.

I also see mentions of the Dutch police; the fact is, the police was never involved in this since if there is anything to report, it would be Vishaal taking down the whole network to protect the panel from deactivation (explained in that article) and I doubt Mr. Soekhradj would report himself. I can understand how it would be more convenient to say the vague statement, "the police is still investigating" than actually explaining the situation, but this should stop.

It really breaks my heart to what this company has come to, but the truth should be known whatever the consequences. I'm happy to answer any questions that Verelox refuses to answer or decides to lie about in order to protect its credibility. I signed up for this sole purpose and I hope the forum mods do not mind; I believe current customers should know about the current co-founder practices since they chose to trust the company with their data.

Wishing all of you a great weekend!

• @Verelox said:

@GiovanniM said:
    I also see mentions of the Dutch police; the fact is, the police was never involved in this since if there is anything to report, it would be Vishaal taking down the whole network to protect the panel from deactivation (explained in that article) and I doubt Mr. Soekhradj would report himself. I can understand how it would be more convenient to say the vague statement, "the police is still investigating" than actually explaining the situation, but this should stop.

Oh shit! This just got interesting!

Thanked by 2bluesega vimalware