Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Logo Creation
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Logo Creation

Professional Logo creators anyone here?

Comments

• BlaZeBlaZe Member, Host Rep

Meh. Send an email on contact['a't']2sync.co (Please mention "Logo - Shashank" in subject) with the details and we'll take it from there.

Though I do not have any portfolio as such as logo designing was not my main work. I did it as an hobby.

Recent Logo: ExoticVM (logo)

• @BlaZe said:
    Meh. Send an email on contact['a't']2sync.co (Please mention "Logo - Shashank" in subject) with the details and we'll take it from there.

Though I do not have any portfolio as such as logo designing was not my main work. I did it as an hobby.

Recent Logo: ExoticVM (logo)

I'm looking for something a bit more extravagant than the exoticvm logo.

• brueggusbrueggus Member, IPv6 Advocate

We had a thread about that not so long ago... maybe you'll find something in there:

https://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/comment/2175330/

• @Subzero08 said:
    Professional Logo creators anyone here?

Checkout our portfolio https://www.tranzmedia.com/portfolio/

• Talented I'll check this dude out.

• jtkjtk Member
    edited June 2017

Having spent some time and money exploring a handful of design options recently, here is some general advice and a summary of the experience.

• You will get what you pay for.

• Search around, spend a little time evaluating a designers portfolio and designer agregation sites and you'll notice trends. It will be hard to find a good,cheap, and fast designer that isn't guilty of selling Generic and overused logos.

• Without being too xenophobic, high-volume, low-cost, but low quality designs seem to be heavily concentrated and originating from certain, limited regions of the world. Let me put it this way, ideally and minimally you should work with a designer that at least speaks your language fluently and can demonstrate that fact by discussing your design with you by reading and writing multiple complex sentences.

• Design content sites like 99designs and designhill are fun, but it takes some effort on your part to communicate well to attract good some designs. In my experience, about 80% of the contest submissions are literally junk or unoriginal designs. Beware!

I've worked with some of the logo designers mentioned on LET before, plus some others not mentioned here, and for this community, in my opinion, the best overall shop catering to this community based on quality, price, and time I've found is Ypson.

Thanked by 1ypson
  • @jtk said:

>

• Without being too xenophobic, high-volume, low-cost, but low quality designs seem to be heavily concentrated and originating from certain, limited regions of the world. Let me put it this way, ideally and minimally you should work with a designer that at least speaks your language fluently and can demonstrate that fact by discussing your design with you by reading and writing multiple complex sentences.

Clever way to put it.

• Some of the logo designs that I've done in the past.

https://www.behance.net/sdglhm

Feel free to inbox me.

• armandorgarmandorg Member, Host Rep

Hey!

Depending on the requirements we can design any logo of your desire.
    Send us a message with the details and budget and i'll take it from there.

Regards, Armand

• MikePTMikePT Moderator, Patron Provider, Veteran

Thank you for mentioning us!
    Our Designer will be available to work tomorrow.
    $80 USD for 4 concepts (let us know some examples/inspirations, we can follow your tastes), unlimited revisions, EPS file (fully vectored logo) delivered in different formats as well (png, jpeg etc).
    We also do stationary. If you are within EU we can deliver vinyl, business cards, usb pens, tshirts etc, all customized.

Cheers!

Thanked by 1Subzero08
  • @MikePT said:

$80 USD for 4 concepts (let us know some examples/inspirations, we can follow your tastes), unlimited revisions, EPS file (fully vectored logo) delivered in different formats as well (png, jpeg etc).
    We also do stationary. If you are within EU we can deliver vinyl, business cards, usb pens, tshirts etc, all customized.

Cheers!

That sounds about the price I was looking for. I'll get with you in the morning.

Thanked by 1MikePT
  • MikePTMikePT Moderator, Patron Provider, Veteran

@Subzero08 said:

@MikePT said:

Cheers!

That sounds about the price I was looking for. I'll get with you in the morning.

Sure thing. Its 4am here (close to) so I am going to sleep as well.

Forgot to add, we can issue fully valid invoices in EU/USA. We are a Design/IT company located in Portugal.

Cheers!