Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

.xyz , $0.99 per year, No limited , free $5 credits for new users !
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

.xyz , $0.99 per year, No limited , free $5 credits for new users !

gongyigongyi Member
edited June 2017 in General

from name.com ,

(1)there are 1.111 billion .XYZ domains available for a standard price of $0.99 per year, every year. That’s $0.99 for all registrations, renewals, and transfer-ins of .XYZ domains between 000000.xyz-999999999.xyz.

(2) Get YourBusiness.xyz, YourIdea.xyz, or YourName.xyz for just $0.99 for the first year now!

if you want to save money ,
https://www.name.com/referral/11b7b7 , this is a affilite link , new users can use this link to get free 5 credits, when you pay more than $5.01 , you can use this credits.

Notice

(1) start from 000000 to 999999999, numeric domains".

(2) it means a domain includes letters

Thanked by 1hostdare

Comments

• gongyi said: $0.99 per year, every year

gongyi said: (2) Get YourBusiness.xyz, YourIdea.xyz, or YourName.xyz for just $0.99 for the first year now!

nice try. renewal $14.99 there

• FrameworksFrameworks Member
    edited June 2017

@gongyi said:

deleted

• xddxddxddxdd Member
    edited June 2017

@sibaper said:

gongyi said: $0.99 per year, every year

gongyi said: (2) Get YourBusiness.xyz, YourIdea.xyz, or YourName.xyz for just $0.99 for the first year now!

I guess you haven't read the whole post.

• nah im good.

• xaocxaoc Member

So this is a "spread my referral link" thread?

Thanked by 1TheRealMakan
  • quickquick Member

@sibaper said:

gongyi said: $0.99 per year, every year

So? Transfer out..

• zrj766zrj766 Member

Hi,dama.

• That’s $0.99 for all registrations, renewals, and transfer-ins of .XYZ domains between 000000.xyz-999999999.xyz.

Bought some domain in that block, and the renewal were locked at $0.99/year, every year.

• angstromangstrom Moderator
    edited June 2017

For clarification, see https://www.name.com/xyz?utm_source=Twitter&utm_campaign=social_2017.Q2.June_XYZ_LP .

In short, the $0.99 price for register/renew/transfer applies only to numeric 6,7,8,9-digit XYZ domains (e.g., 567234.xyz ).

• FritzFritz Veteran
    edited June 2017

Got one, my birthday date.

https://www.name.com/xyz

Introducing the 1.111B Class by .XYZ

All .XYZ domains between 000000.xyz - 999999999.xyz—a total of 1.111 billion numeric combinations—are now just $0.99 per year, every year, to register, renew, and transfer.

The 1.111B Class is a block of .XYZ domains classified for non-traditional and/or alternative uses of domain names. The 1.111B Class has been introduced to foster innovation and creativity. Use 1.111B Class .XYZ domains for:

• Smart device connections for the Internet of Things (IoT)

• Advanced network communications

• Vanity digital identifiers

• Phone numbers and other personal identifiers

• Virtual currencies and tradable asset

• Other creative uses set out by innovators and entrepreneurs

To keep the 1.111B Class safe and reputable, .XYZ will enforce a zero-tolerance policy against all forms of abuse, including spamming, phishing, and malware. Read the full 1.111B Class white paper

• gongyigongyi Member

@xaoc said:

it means there is one way to get 5 credits, You don't have to pay too much attention

• xaocxaoc Member

@gongyi said:

@xaoc said:

it means there is one way to get 5 credits, You don't have to pay too much attention

Sorry, i forgot to add a smiley face ":D" at the end.

• kendidkendid Veteran

Not to hijack the thread... but at internetbs it comes to .99 + 0.18 fee = $1.17 but includes whois privacy! That's a great deal -- wouldn't have found it without this post... Thanks OP

• gongyigongyi Member

@angstrom said:
    For clarification, see https://www.name.com/xyz?utm_source=Twitter&utm_campaign=social_2017.Q2.June_XYZ_LP .

In short, the $0.99 price for register/renew/transfer applies only to numeric 6,7,8,9-digit XYZ domains (e.g., 567234.xyz ).

yes , start from 000000 to 999999999, numeric domains !

• To get free privacy, use PRIVACYPLEASE code

Thanked by 1sipe
  • @ErawanArifNugroho said:
    To get free privacy, use PRIVACYPLEASE code

Valid for the first year only.

• I don't think here agree with the Affiliate, Just See the Rules (Things Everyone Hates), right bro?

• gongyigongyi Member

@lihanlin said:
    I don't think here agree with the Affiliate, Just See the Rules (Things Everyone Hates), right bro?

I think you just need to care about the first and second , But Your attention is on the affiliate link .

• CryingCrying Member

Pay tuition

• @gongyi said:

@lihanlin said:
    I don't think here agree with the Affiliate, Just See the Rules (Things Everyone Hates), right bro?

I think you just need to care about the first and second , But Your attention is on the affiliate link .

But you just can post without noticing the rules here?And sometimes Chinglish isn't understandable.

• m3gfm3gf Member

Fuck the "the most popular hosting blog in China”, your blog is a piece of shit honestly, dont do stupid things here. Go back to your shitty blog and earn affiliate fees by deceiving rookies.

• Interesting offer but I just cannot think of a use with those hell long numerical domains.

• spammyspammy Member

@Pilotseye said:

@ErawanArifNugroho said:

I just register and then in 90 days move to somewhere where Whois is free. Paid 10 bucks for registration so I really don't want to pay 4x for private whois :)

• thanks bought 7 :D

• @spammy said:

@Pilotseye said:

@ErawanArifNugroho said:

I just register and then in 90 days move to somewhere where Whois is free. Paid 10 bucks for registration so I really don't want to pay 4x for private whois :)

if we transfer it to other provider does renewal still gonna costs .99$ ?

• jackpison said: if we transfer it to other provider does renewal still gonna costs .99$ ?

>

Renewal on another provider is vary. Only name.com offer $0.99 renewal. Internet.bs had at $4.5 - $11

• kendidkendid Veteran
    edited June 2017

@ErawanArifNugroho said:

jackpison said: if we transfer it to other provider does renewal still gonna costs .99$ ?

>

Renewal on another provider is vary. Only name.com offer $0.99 renewal. Internet.bs had at $4.5 - $11

I could get 10 years on internet.bs for $1.17 per year (with free whois privacy)... that's pretty cheap!

• NekkiNekki Veteran

SPHINCTER

• Hm.. Some people want cheap .xyz, and cheap whois privacy, and some free whois privacy.

Maybe we should make some lowendlife

• ErawanArifNugroho said: Maybe we should make some lowendlife

This gave me an idea. Lowendlife.xyz is available :D