Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Why my discussions always be closed?what rules i broke?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Why my discussions always be closed?what rules i broke?

ymgswxymgswx Member

i want to know why,is let here only can put some ads?

Comments

• RhysRhys Member, Host Rep

go away lol

• brueggusbrueggus Member, IPv6 Advocate
    edited June 2017

Are you somewhat related to this guy?

• 127001127001 Member

I am pretty sure your last post was closed because we just had a recently closed thread about the HostSolutions issue. That thread was closed in favor of submitting tickets to HostSolutions about their issue. I don't think many are getting ticket replies, though.

• ymgswxymgswx Member
    edited June 2017

@127001 said:
    I am pretty sure your last post was closed because we just had a recently closed thread about the HostSolutions issue. That thread was closed in favor of submitting tickets to HostSolutions about their issue. I don't think many are getting ticket replies, though.

thank you,I know your mean,Since you support client to submit tk and don't post here,why not you just handle it well with you tk system,the time you
    type a passage here,you can reply many tk instead,this is the problem.

• AmitzAmitz Member
    edited June 2017

Hey guys, be gentle, use vaseline!

@ymgswx:
    It's just that we cannot bear another hostsolutions.ro thread. The last one was already too much. Nothing personal. For your reference:
    https://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/115795/host-solutions-down

• raindog308raindog308 Administrator, Veteran

First, you've had two threads (including this one) and of those, one was closed. So "always be closed" is a bit of an exaggeration.

I closed the HostSolutions thread for the reasons @Amitz states.

Thanked by 4jar Rhys HyperSpeed Pwner
  • I won't blame OP since I pretty much understand your situation. However this is not a ticket-support forum, so you should try other methods to resolve this issue.

Also, please type a space after each punctuation which might make your wordings look more gentle :)

• People on here know as little about the situation as you do, with the exception of Cociu, but nagging him here will only slow down your ticket response time. Just wait, and you'll get a response (they responded to me today saying it should be back up in about 24 hours after a fsck test if that is of any use to you though).

• angstromangstrom Moderator

@ymgswx: Have you tried to bump your ticket or to submit another ticket?

I'm afraid that it's true that we're all tired of threads about HostSolutions. But it's also true that sometimes, a thread about HostSolutions has the effect of getting a quicker reaction from @cociu ... It's a quandary.

• cociucociu Member
    edited June 2017

Guys , we had response in all tikets , now if a user is replay 9999999 time when when when ... is difficult to respond with the same answer every time. Also we have put in our whmcs a notice for all customers to see what is happened and how we progress. So i always strong sugest to not use LET as tiketing support because we have one in our webpage. Definetly i will respond there and not here. More we will start to ignore all coments here because we do not encourage this kind of tiketing support. Also when is a major issue like this 2 nodes we are focused in repair the problem and lather answer to the tikets. Thanks all for understand . Also in the near future our tiketing average response will be 15 min.

• cociucociu Member

angstrom said: @ymgswx: Have you tried to bump your ticket or to submit another ticket?

wrong atitudine !!! and i want to coment this because ME AND ALL MY GUYS IS OBLIGATED TO LET THIS KIND OF TIKETS FOR FINAL ... way ? because is not normaly to not wait your turn so if you want to get your answer the last you can make this no problem.

• cociucociu Member
    edited June 2017

angstrom said: HostSolutions has the effect of getting a quicker reaction from @cociu ... It's a quandary.

because i spend 20 hours online and most of time i am connected to LET too but do not be echivocated , i am not here for tiketing , also i am not a tehnical guy .... so eaven if i want somethimes i dont know how to rezolve ... for this we have personal.

• angstromangstrom Moderator

@cociu said: wrong atitudine !!!

I agree!

I wasn't trying to defend the OP -- I merely said that in the past, sometimes, some people have received a quicker reply here on LET than on your ticket system. This is all! But I certainly agree with you that LET shouldn't be used as your ticket system.

In addition, the OP in his other (closed) thread was very unclear about the details, which didn't help his case.

• cociucociu Member
    edited June 2017

angstrom said: I agree!

I wasn't trying to defend the OP -- I merely said that in the past, sometimes, some people have received a quicker reply here on LET than on your ticket system. This is all! But I certainly agree with you that LET shouldn't be used as your ticket system.

In addition, the OP in his other (closed) thread was very unclear about the details, which didn't help his case.

i dont acuse you , only want to point this out because i am verry halucinated what was caused this 2 nodes in the latest days... and have there only 65 clients from the total and so many threads blame for this faill .... or reacting here like tiketing system is not normaly , any way from next month we will have 15 min delay in tiketind any time/hour ... so i hope this will be a huge change to not use LET . Also i understand some people is suffring but not was our intention , unfortunatly sometimes is happened.

• I think we should close this too before this thread become another host solution chest pit.

• @yokowasis said:
    I think we should close this too before this thread become another host solution **chest pit. **

Whoa !

• raindog308raindog308 Administrator, Veteran

yokowasis said: I think we should close this too before this thread become another host solution chest pit.

Googling for cleavage shots is left as an exercise for the Gentle Reader.

This discussion has been closed.