Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Opinion Wanted!!
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Opinion Wanted!!

tranzmediatranzmedia Member
edited June 2017 in General

Hello Everyone,

We would like to start offering cloud hosting to our customers and wanted to know what is the best infrastructure to deploy for cloud hosting?

Comments

• Summer is coming!

• I mean. I've been warned to not be as rude. So the profanity in this post is minimal.

Go find out. Go trial the software.

And my only use of profanity is the following "if you use the word cloud you need to fuck off. Cloud is the most cancer term to use"

• AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Member, Patron Provider

according to your site you already use OnApp so I don't understand, could you perhaps give us some more specific questions?

• qbeststarqbeststar Member, Host Rep

@tranzmedia said:
    Hello Everyone,

We would like to start offering cloud hosting to our customers and wanted to know what is the best infrastructure to deploy for cloud hosting?

Hello, you can try Cloudmin http://www.webmin.com/cloudmin.html

Thanked by 1tranzmedia
  • @AnthonySmith said:
    according to your site you already use OnApp so I don't understand, could you perhaps give us some more specific questions?

To me this post here sounds like a post for the member to advertise his services, I don't actually think its a question since they already offer Cloud hosting per their site.

• bsdguybsdguy Member

Install a water proof scanning unit in the bowl of your toilet and scan all that's, uhm ... produced ... there.

• NekkiNekki Veteran

@GenjiSwitchPls said:
    I mean. I've been warned to not be as rude.

Wat

• edited June 2017

@Nekki said:

@GenjiSwitchPls said:

Wat

http://i.imgur.com/oQ2RGaK.png

Thanked by 1MrPsycho
  • mikhomikho Member, Host Rep

Have you turned it off and on again?

• @GenjiSwitchPls said:

@Nekki said:

@GenjiSwitchPls said:

Wat

wow

• IshaqIshaq Member

Can you remove the black boxes in your signature?

• raindog308raindog308 Administrator, Veteran

Ishaq said: Can you remove the black boxes in your signature?

It looks so WHT :-)

• @GenjiSwitchPls said:
    I mean. I've been warned to not be as rude. So the profanity in this post is minimal.

Go find out. Go trial the software.

And my only use of profanity is the following "if you use the word cloud you need to fuck off. Cloud is the most cancer term to use"

Whoah... such an abuse of admin power! With great power, comes great responsibility. (and a warning)

• NekkiNekki Veteran

@GenjiSwitchPls said:

@Nekki said:

@GenjiSwitchPls said:

Wat

I'm proud of you for completely ignoring the first warning.

• @Nekki said:

@GenjiSwitchPls said:

@Nekki said:

@GenjiSwitchPls said:

Wat

The second warning was from ElliotJ and after a conversation we were on the same page just different paragraphs so I feel we are closer and shitposting will continue just likely less abusive or "abrasive" language. I will not let you down

• NekkiNekki Veteran

@GenjiSwitchPls said:

@Nekki said:

@GenjiSwitchPls said:

@Nekki said:

@GenjiSwitchPls said:

Wat

The second warning was from ElliotJ and after a conversation we were on the same page just different paragraphs so I feel we are closer and shitposting will continue just likely less abusive or "abrasive" language. I will not let you down

I dulled my edge and I hate myself for it, don't make the same mistake I did.

Thanked by 1GenjiSwitchPls

Nekki said: I dulled my edge and I hate myself for it, don't make the same mistake I did.

Taking that out of context, there are so many possible jokes there that I just can't pick one.

• NekkiNekki Veteran

@Someone said:

Better than the @WSS route...

Is it?

@raindog308 said:

Nekki said: I dulled my edge and I hate myself for it, don't make the same mistake I did.

Taking that out of context, there are so many possible jokes there that I just can't pick one.

I wouldn't be offended if you have to go with a top 5.

Thanked by 1[Deleted User]
  • hzrhzr Member

only OPENSTACK

• IshaqIshaq Member

Fixed the signature for you.

• NekkiNekki Veteran

@Someone said:
    Every community / group got their rules and its up each member to decide whether they can play by them or not. Constantly failing or excessively overstepping the line (sadly?) must have consequences. I think LET is a quite fair place with very few rules which are not even enforced that strict, but sometimes there is a certain line you shouldn't cross.

But... Yeah. You are old enough to know this yourself. ;)

You really do think about things too much.

• Going to start having opinions of your own now, are we?

Alright, here's an free one: "Hot dogs taste better with mayonnaise, and it has to go into the bun before the sausage."

I have more if you need them, or you can try Craigslist.

• NekkiNekki Veteran

I'm looking for opinions on who would make Lena Headey their first choice of partner when thinking about fantasy sexual encounters.

Nekki said: I'm looking for opinions on who would make Lena Headey their first choice of partner when thinking about fantasy sexual encounters.

Why, is she really good at description or something? I've really never worked with a partner when thinking about fantasy sexual encounters. Is it like a Vulcan mind meld kind of thing?

• NekkiNekki Veteran
    edited June 2017

@raindog308 said:

Nekki said: I'm looking for opinions on who would make Lena Headey their first choice of partner when thinking about fantasy sexual encounters.

Why, is she really good at description or something? I've really never worked with a partner when thinking about fantasy sexual encounters. Is it like a Vulcan mind meld kind of thing?

Kind of, but with Lena Headey placing extra strong mints in your bumhole every 6 minutes.

Nekki said: Kind of, but with Lena Headey placing extra strong mints in your bumhole every 6 minutes.

Are you curiously-strong-mint-curious?

• NekkiNekki Veteran

@raindog308 said:

Nekki said: Kind of, but with Lena Headey placing extra strong mints in your bumhole every 6 minutes.

Are you curiously-strong-mint-curious?

Curious enough to allow one to Enter my 'Stationer's Hall'.