Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Asking for refund
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Asking for refund

I sell this software, and it's only $3.50/Month. I stated in my TOS on WHMCS that YOU DO NOT GET A REFUND. I said that decisions are final- you are welcome to try out the software first.
He is now threating me to a paypal claim. What shall I say to him? advice?

Comments

• rds100rds100 Member

Tell him to proceed with the paypal claim, you should be able to win it.

• RadiRadi Host Rep, Veteran

What software?

• @FtpIt_Radi said:
    What software?

Public cPanel addon. For free hosting sites: cpanel-forced-ads.com

• Fight back!

• Since cPanel addon is an intangible service, buyer will not get refund if he will place dispute...

• LeeLee Veteran

@CentrioHost said:
    Since cPanel addon is an intangible service, buyer will not get refund if he will place dispute...

Not entirely true, if you put a good case forward they will always favour the customer. That said providing nothing has been done wrong and there was no mis-selling then a reply to a dispute with all the relevant details will win the case for the seller.

• @W1V_Lee PayPal!? They will not care rather than EBAY for intangible services for sure... Unless seller having good transactions out there....