Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Rocketrix | 20%OFF LIFETIME or 40% OFF of first payment | High (Gaming) DDoS Protection
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Rocketrix | 20%OFF LIFETIME or 40% OFF of first payment | High (Gaming) DDoS Protection

Rocketrix offers a ddos protected hosting service, Located in Germany, France and Canada(Coming Soon) .

All of our service are DDoS Protected, Also there is a custom OVH Game DDoS Protection at the France nodes which supports most of the game/voice servers :

**> We have opened a thread here before and asked people to imagine some mad offers and send them to us and here we go :

Every month 3 random clients gets picked, and they don't have to pay for their services for the next month (Maximum discount per account/month is 20 USD).

Order any service and use this promotional code to get a life time 20% discount : JOINROCKET17

Order any service and use this promotional code to get a 40% discount on your first payment : LETMADNESS

Products :
Note The new prices are calculated after using "LETMADNESS 40% OFF Promo code .

KVM-DE-512 | 4$ 2.4$/month

Click Here to Order!

512 MB Guaranteed RAM.

99.95% Guaranteed Up time

1 vCore.

50 GB Hard Disk.

DDoS Protected .

150mbps/port Internet speed.

500Gb Bandwidth.

KVM-DE-1 | 7$ 4.2$/month

Click Here to Order!

1 GB Guaranteed RAM.

99.95% Guaranteed Uptime

1 vCore.

100 GB Hard Disk.

DDoS Protected .

125mbps/port Internet speed.

1Tb Bandwidth.
Windows Available*

Click here for full KVM plans

GAME-512 | 5$ 3$/month

Click Here to Order!

1v CPU Cores

512 MB Guaranteed RAM

512MB vSwap

6GB SSD Storage

Unlimited Bandwith

100mbps/port Internet speed.

1 IP Address

(Gaming) DDoS Protection

24/7 Technical Support

99,9% Uptime Guarantee

Click here for full GAME plans

Comments

• erulerul Member

ip test sir

• pikepike Veteran
    edited June 2017

Test IP please, which firewall you use for the german location?
    When did you start your business?

• Thats the test IP for Germany's location : 138.201.107.199
    And its Hetzner's firewall

• signed up a $2.4 account last night. But no network. Filed a ticket last night.

This morning, I can not log in my account anymore. Tried both my registered email and my paypal email address, both said "No client account was found with the email address you entered".

What's going wrong?

• Could you please list those emails or PM me with them? i will check the issue for you

• pikepike Veteran
    edited June 2017

@Rocketrix said:
    Thats the test IP for Germany's location : 138.201.107.199
    And its Hetzner's firewall

Advertising this as ddos protected is risky. You know they'll kick you as a client if you get ddosed frequently? Also if you're on hetzner I don't get why you only give 1TB of traffic to your customers....

• m3gfm3gf Member

There you go , here you show up again, good ,man .

i was thinking about you all the day,:)

• m3gfm3gf Member

but , may i ask , whats the capacity of hetzner's firewall? like 50Gbps?