Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Host Solutions down... - Page 3
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Host Solutions down...

Comments

• cociucociu Member

raindog308 said: LateForACronJob said: not enough cute bunny pics in this thread

Hey ! this is cociu copiright !

Thanked by 1inthecloudblog
  • ymgswxymgswx Member

@cociu said:

ymgswx said: I used up my traffic last month,the seller can't add any more to it

to be verry clear , what you have buy was a limited offer (also i think i have explain you in a tiket about this , not sure but if i remember was explicated) and you have ask for more ... unfortunatly to avoid abuse of traffic i will not allow to buy more traffic in this storage plans . this package was created for backups not for production , is true you can use it in any way you want but i look to others customers and i will not allow more traffic for the moment. If you vps appear to be active in your account definetly is work. Now if you have set some iptales rules or any firewall missconfig this is another history, also if you have installed centos7 , debian8, ubuntu15+ we have told is not working, Wait your tiket response and you will see,

but i even can't access it by vnc.. i want to know reason.The server use better last month,so the problem wouldn't link to the os.

• telephonetelephone Member
    edited June 2017

@cociu said:

127001 said: I have not had a ticket response for over 24 hours and the tickets are not even about the vel7 node being down, because I submitted them before that happened. Also, vel7 is down.

we move this 2 node because is the second problem what we have in lesds than 10 day so to prevent future problems we will change the entirely nodes. this time, Will take some hours, Thanks for understand.

I'll say this again. @cociu if you plan on taking a node down for maintenance, EMAIL YOUR CLIENTS!

Clients shouldn't have to wade through LET to find their node is down.

• @telephone said:

. this time, Will take some hours, Thanks for understand.

I'll say this again. @cociu if you plan on taking a node down for maintenance, EMAIL YOUR CLIENTS!

Clients shouldn't have to wade through LET to find their node is down.

LET is their support place

Thanked by 3sipe sanvit doghouch
  • @time4vps said:

Clouvider said: LET is not a support forum for any company.

If you are extreme low budget provider than LET is your support board and a knowledge base.

Jealous bc of them providing storage?

@time4vps said:

inthecloudblog said: Jealous bc of them providing storage?

Always.

Once he has gained some more experience you won't be so cocky.

• You can't win around here: come on here without submitting ticket = life sentence. Submit ticket = doesn't get answered.

• @sibaper said:

@vimalware said:
    @cociu Think about setting up a StatusCake or similar status-page hosted outside your infra, and email the link to all clients, asking them to bookmark it.

agree, take linode status page as example.

Great idea. If not StatusPage (for the price), how about https://cachethq.io/? Maybe install it on a VPS from one of the providers here :)

• the surprise is part of the fun don't ruin it

• cociucociu Member
    edited June 2017

corbpie said: You can't win around here: come on here without submitting ticket = life sentence. Submit ticket = doesn't get answered.

i understand prefectly all this customers , the problem is we had downtime in +10k clients for 20 min and from yesterday we have 2 node wich i want to replace. Now the problem in a electrical issue is all this clients open tikets .... almost with the same subject and is normaly ... but from my part .... instead of have 2 person in respond the same think in 999999 tikets i prefere to focus all personal in rezolve first the issue. Now many of you have mentioned about a newsletter and have reason. Unfortunatly we do not have nothing preparated but definetly is in my plan to have something like this in this kind off issues in the near future...

• holyoholyo Member

@cociu said:

corbpie said: You can't win around here: come on here without submitting ticket = life sentence. Submit ticket = doesn't get answered.

i understand prefectly all this customers , the problem is we had downtime in +10k clients for 20 min and from yesterday we have 2 node wich i want to replace. Now the problem in a electrical issue is all this clients open tikets .... almost with the same subject and is normaly ... but from my part .... instead of have 2 person in respond the same think in 999999 tikets i prefere to focus all personal in rezolve first the issue. Now many of you have mentioned about a newsletter and have reason. Unfortunatly we do not have nothing preparated but definetly is in my plan to have something like this in this kind off issues in the near future...

Probably when can I recover?

• @cociu said:

jakechen said: The VPS details show nothing but "Login to vel8 Host failed"

This is a idiot node unfortunatly , we have start to move all data to a new node. Always vel8 was with problem so we have decided to change the entirely node. Will be back in the next 2-3 hours and no more problems

First vel7 was "idiotic", now vel8 is. What about next week? vel9?

I think you should be managing your business more carefully. You shouldn't have moved to vel8 if you thought it was damaged. Also more than 2-3 hours have passed and the VPS is not online.

Thanked by 1LateForACronJob
  • cociucociu Member
    edited June 2017

drdrake said: First vel7 was "idiotic", now vel8 is. What about next week? vel9?

I think you should be managing your business more carefully. You shouldn't have moved to vel8 if you thought it was damaged. Also more than 2-3 hours have passed and the VPS is not online.

do you think i am sleep good when we have problems ? ... no my friend ... also i can tell you is the second time when vel7 and vel8 is faill so yes we take atitudine and we change this node. Just courious , how you plan to manage this kind of issues ? seems you think i am wrong here so i am waiting opinions... not get nothing personal but this kind of issues is happened eaven in more big company like me. How i can make all this work more rappid if all power of node is now dedicated to resolve this issue ? also all my team wich is not small is working in repair this things and eaven a electrical echipe is here (in his free hours because we are in weeked) , all this to repair what yesterday was faill and more we want to prevent this kind of issues in the future. So yes i am waiting your opinion

Edit ; yesterday we have lost power energy in 300 servers , most of them is power on automaticaly but some of them need manually attencion so this take time , eaven the electrical power was resolved in the first 15 min. Also please note ; here is a mini hollyday from 01.06.2017 to 05.06.2017 so yes we work in our hollyday when our customers have problems but seems this is not see for most of you , only blame blame blame the provider ...

Thanked by 1Janevski
  • bsdguybsdguy Member

@drdrake

It's even worse, in fact much worse! We can't criticise evil @cociu enough. There is also no 100 gr. Caviar and no free Ferrari with the cheap specials!

Moreover evil @cociu doesn't use brand new hardware with 24/7, 3 business hours service contract for the cheap specials.

And yes, I think you are absolutely right in assuming that evil cociu intentionally brings down nodes just to irritate you. Granted, those problems cost him both money and time and cause a lot of work but evil cociu doesn't shy away from that; his only concern is to terrorize you!

Thanked by 1thagoat
  • trvztrvz Member

cociu said: Also please note ; here is a mini hollyday

If you go into the hosting business, you accept that you may have to work on any day at any time.

• RhysRhys Member, Host Rep

@trvz said:

If you go into the hosting business, you accept that you may have to work on any day at any time.

yeah, no

• FalzoFalzo Member

cociu said: yesterday we have lost power energy in 300 servers

delimicociwho ? :-P

Thanked by 2raindog308 Lee
  • ClouviderClouvider Member, Patron Provider

@trvz said:

Also, no matter how cheap the service is, you have to design it in such a way that you can deliver. After all provider is the one controlling the price. Excuse that it's cheap doesn't really cut it. Especially if problems keep re-appearing.

Thanked by 2trvz LateForACronJob
  • LeviLevi Member

People who's blind of such high level incompetence should not cry about outage like this. And if you keep feeding such "providers" with your patience it's your own fault that problems re-apear. It's clearly a deadpool category,and as soon as people will realise this - the sooner it will die for good.

First time I see such fanatical support for provider who clearly don't give a shit about improving services (and this is proven and seen multiple times). This is just outstanding!

• Still VPS is offline. Imagine if you need to restore a backup...

• My patience is over, I'm hosting a couple of sites at hostsolutions and I move them somewhere else. the problems are too frequent.

• cociucociu Member

LTniger said: First time I see such fanatical support for provider who clearly don't give a shit about improving services (and this is proven and seen multiple times). This is just outstanding!

Are you sure ?

• @drdrake said:
    Still VPS is offline. Imagine if you need to restore a backup...

I highly recommend Amazon Glacier.

They have the best tape loader robots. The BEST.

MAGA

Thanked by 1thagoat
  • cociucociu Member

I will try to ignore here some coments because if faill with 2 servers from a total of x is been a unresponsable provider dont know what to tell... so is better to ignore and move on to resolve the real problem. Now ... i know i have eaven more invidios here from where we start to sell storage plan .... so totaly ignore all this shit comments.

• AmitzAmitz Member
    edited June 2017

It would help your reputation already if you could finally stop thinking loudly and just do your job as you are supposed to.

• @cociu said:
    I will try to ignore here some coments because if faill with 2 servers from a total of x is been a unresponsable provider dont know what to tell... so is better to ignore and move on to resolve the real problem. Now ... i know i have eaven more invidios here from where we start to sell storage plan .... so totaly ignore all this shit comments.

I thank you to ignote my shit comment, you are a kind provider.
    I just leave because my server is often down, I'm not envious, I'm just a disappointed client.

• qmessoqmesso Member

@cociu Pls check Ticket ID: 638120. Thx for all.

• Any real ETA?

• telephonetelephone Member
    edited June 2017

@mosan7763 said:
    Any real ETA?

Well going from the last outage, "2-3 hours" should mean 2 days to 1 week.

Let's get our fsck'ing caps on.

• cociucociu Member

ScienceOnline said: I thank you to ignote my shit comment, you are a kind provider. I just leave because my server is often down, I'm not envious, I'm just a disappointed client.

this comment was not for you , so sorry if you have missunderstand my english , i definetly understand your frustation , also i am verry frusted in this moment ... way ? because i dedicate 80% of my all time in this business in the last 2 years and i know we make almost imposible to keep all our customers content. Now ... is difficult , at least this time was not a human fault , our principla ups was faill (a fusile was burn) wich can happened to any provider. We have up all servers ectept the 2 one with problems wich we replace now ... so i am not search to justif me .... but when i see intentioantly some comments to blame this echipe yes is hurt me. About cheap or hight price ... never have separate any clients , we respect a client eaven is not spend nothing in our services. But somethimes eaven i will do my best ...... we work with the servers not with rocks so .... yes is possible to faill. i know many of LET people have been with us for years and can certif what i talk here , i put all my effort in this. Now .... when i see bad comments from anothers persons who maybe dont have any ideea what this business meen yes is hurt , but i am here to give my face .... i am always present to give my face and i am not hiding .... so maybe this is good maybe is wrong, i tell this because maybe somethimes is better to ignore this threads when one is provocated with words.

• @telephone said:

@mosan7763 said:
    Any real ETA?

Well going from the last outage, "2-3 hours" should mean 2 days to 1 week.

Let's get our fsck'ing caps on.

I was quoted around 1 hour if things went well 15 hours ago, so based on this I'm assuming a few days until things are running again.

This discussion has been closed.