Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Need the Datacenter have good traffic
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Need the Datacenter have good traffic

jazz1611jazz1611 Member

Hello,

I'm finding the provider(DC) have guaranteed 1Gbps port for streaming. I only need the server 4-8 Core, 32GB RAM, 2xSSDs, large traffic 30-50TB/month. What provider(DC) will have good traffic?

Comments

• lionlion Member

Location?

• DC or provider? Do you want colo or dedi or VPS?

• Dedicated server with guaranteed 1Gbps port or more. Where location have good speed for Asia?

• lionlion Member

@jazz1611 said:
    Dedicated server with guaranteed 1Gbps port or more. Where location have good speed for Asia?

Asia is big, maybe define a country?

• It scares me this runs a VPS company

• @lion said:

@jazz1611 said:
    Dedicated server with guaranteed 1Gbps port or more. Where location have good speed for Asia?

Asia is big, maybe define a country?

My clients in Vietnam and USA.

• OVH (CA) or hetzner is OK?

• sonicsonic Veteran

@jazz1611 said:
    OVH (CA) or hetzner is OK?

hetzner has good speed to Vietnam.

• @jazz1611 said:

OVH Singapore

• @chocolateshirt said:

@jazz1611 said:

OVH Singapore

They are limit traffic & speed in Sing. As my require, need guaranteed 1Gbps or more that. E3 v2 or up, 32GB RAM, 2x250GB SSD.

• QuadraNET or Psychz in Los Angeles data centre can help you..

• PhotonVPSPhotonVPS Member, Host Rep

What's your budget?

• @PhotonVPS said:
    What's your budget?

Less $100/month. Also i'm running other dedi server in Psychz with 10Gbps but can't upload more 1Gbps.

• YuraYura Member

@jazz1611 said:

@PhotonVPS said:
    What's your budget?

Less $100/month. Also i'm running other dedi server in Psychz with 10Gbps but can't upload more 1Gbps.

Guaranteed 1gbit AND dedicated server with those specs for under $100 is not going to happen.

Unrealistic.

• WilliamWilliam Member

yea, regardless of the hardware 30TB are 100Mbit, 100Mbit for 100$ on a guaranteed 1Gbit burstable port is... not really available in either US or EU.

• I just order server from Hetzner, still awaiting delivery of the server. they are guaranteed 1Gbps port. Will try with OVH soon. But where location on OVH is better for Asia?

• AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Member, Patron Provider

who are all these people who think they can buy $100 for $25? I don't get it.

Personal use, first time exploring options... sure ok I get that, that so many recently that clearly do not fall under that category.

• edited May 2017

@jazz1611 said:

@PhotonVPS said:
    What's your budget?

wow.. you are out of my expectation. I wish your budget over $150 per month

@jazz1611 said:
    I just order server from Hetzner, still awaiting delivery of the server. they are guaranteed 1Gbps port. Will try with OVH soon. But where location on OVH is better for Asia?

Hetzner limit your monthly bandwidth 20-30 TB

• WilliamWilliam Member
    edited May 2017

jazz1611 said: they are guaranteed 1Gbps port.

No, they are not - you can use it, but it is not guaranteed to be available to all destinations. Ultimately only to the core.