Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Proxy with pattern change
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Proxy with pattern change

netomxnetomx Moderator, Veteran

Has anyone made a proxy (like, for example, I have domain a.com, and it will proxy to b.com), with pattern changing? Want to change a logo and some texts.

Thanks!

Comments

• Looking to proxy Huff Post homepage, change the title to "netomx secret meeting with Trump at Oval office" and post to your FB feed? ;)

Haven't done this but any of the PHP (or whichever your lang is) proxy scripts could be easily modified to accommodate you by doing some regex before serving the content.

Thanked by 1netomx
  • netomxnetomx Moderator, Veteran

@deadbeef said:
    Looking to proxy Huff Post homepage, change the title to "netomx secret meeting with Trump at Oval office" and post to your FB feed? ;)

Haven't done this but any of the PHP (or whichever your lang is) proxy scripts could be easily modified to accommodate you by doing some regex before serving the content.

Something like that... :P hahahah

Nah, like nginx. there's a panel I use and I need to remove the provider's logo

Thanked by 1deadbeef