Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

8GB VPS, OpenVZ, US location
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

8GB VPS, OpenVZ, US location

My host is not responding to tickets; though their service remains in great condition. Don't want to wait till end of the road before I move.

2 x E3v5 vCore (or better)
8GB DDR4 RAM
200GB HDD RAID Storage

Paying about $6 monthly.

Comments

• I would at least triple the budget even though it's OpenVZ....

• edited May 2017

LOL HAHA inpolite greeting

Not happening you absolute foul word lmaoooooooooooo.

Service good condition but no support what you want for $6/mo

They could max fit 8 people to a dedi without overselling lmao. Not happening you want those specs quadruple your budget

Edit: I was rude sorry.

• IshaqIshaq Member

@priest said: My host is not responding to tickets

Do you want the new one to reply to tickets?

Thanked by 2RapidDedi bersy
  • priestpriest Member

Sure. Especially when they lump all your vps (both idling and non-idling, the one you want and the one you want to drop) together on same invoice and you want those separated. Two months is long enough to do just that. If invoice can't be split, what then if something important is needed?

@Ishaq said:

@priest said: My host is not responding to tickets

Do you want the new one to reply to tickets?

• priestpriest Member

Not every ticket is a 'support'-related ticket. And not every 'quadrupled-budget' provider offers sensible-grade support/service.

@GenjiSwitchPls said:
    LOL HAHA inpolite greeting

Not happening you absolute foul word lmaoooooooooooo.

Service good condition but no support what you want for $6/mo

They could max fit 8 people to a dedi without overselling lmao. Not happening you want those specs quadruple your budget

Edit: I was rude sorry.

• AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Member, Patron Provider

priest said: 2 x E3v5 vCore (or better) 8GB DDR4 RAM 200GB HDD RAID Storage

Paying about $6 monthly.

I imagine they are not responding to tickets because they can not afford any staff at that price.

• @priest
    If you want a proper quote please let us know if you could raise the budget. Its almost impossible

• LeonnLeonn Member

hostslayer is the most similar product you want which costs 9 dollar per month: https://lowendbox.com/blog/hostslayer-llc-ddos-protected-web-hosting-reseller-hosting-vps-usa/

Thanked by 1priest
  • wwabbitwwabbit Member

Sounds like Combozo...