Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Advertise on LowEndTalk.com
Dedicated Server in Country A and IP Assigned in Country B
New on LowEndTalk? Please read our 'Community Rules' by clicking on it in the right menu!

Dedicated Server in Country A and IP Assigned in Country B

TomzTomz Member

Hi,

I would like to know how it work ?

I saw lately some providers able to provide dedicated server by example based in French but main ip assigned based in UK

Thank you

Comments

• @vmhaus can do this in FR/CA with OVH. It's a feature of OVH

Thanked by 1vmhaus

Yeah, I have memes. Not much else. Links are affiliate links

Powered by VMHaus (NVMe servers in UK, FR & CA with DDoS protection and BGP Sessions in UK) & Piohost Premium Bristolingrad

• vmhausvmhaus Provider, Top Provider

@Tomz said:
    Hi,

I would like to know how it work ?

I saw lately some providers able to provide dedicated server by example based in French but main ip assigned based in UK

Thank you

I assume that youre referring to Geolocate IPs? You could do that with RIPE IPs.

VMHaus - High Performance SSD SSD Cloud Servers

• WilliamWilliam Member, Provider

You can do that with any RIR, not just RIPE, just the block size required varies.

• admsamadmsam Member, Provider

yeah... i did provide the vpn seller who actually need the physicall server in singapore, but ip location from other countries. Just update your RIR account whois, and you may contact some ip location vendor to update the ip location as well.

www.dgchost.net - Singapore 100Mbps Unmetered Server | Singapore Cheap VPS | Singapore Share Hosting

Los Angeles Data Centre- KVM | Smart Server | Dedicated Server |