Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Advertise on LowEndTalk.com
1GBPS KVM VPS with dedicated SSD or HDD drive, are you interesting ?
New on LowEndTalk? Please read our 'Community Rules' by clicking on it in the right menu!

1GBPS KVM VPS with dedicated SSD or HDD drive, are you interesting ?

oshqeuoshqeu Member
edited May 2017 in Providers

Hi everyone, what you think about VPS with dedicated ssd or hdd drive ?
What price you can pay for example 6 cores 2650v4 , 10GB DDR4 and 240GB SSD or 4TB HDD ?

Thank you

Quality Services

Comments

• if its a vps must be under $7/mo sure

Yeah, I have memes. Not much else. Links are affiliate links

Powered by VMHaus (NVMe servers in UK, FR & CA with DDoS protection and BGP Sessions in UK) & Piohost Premium Bristolingrad

• rumi4rumi4 Member

Location?

• oshqeuoshqeu Member

Netherlands DC EvoSwitch and USA DC CORT

Quality Services

• YuraYura Member

You are asking if anyone wants a VPS on the VPS forum. You don't mention the price of your offer. What is the point in your poll then?

• oshqeuoshqeu Member

Yes , but this vps with dedicated ssd or hdd drive, it's mean each vps has own drives.

Quality Services

• ClouviderClouvider Member, Provider

You don't have a provider tag - you can't make any offers. Please familiarise yourself with the rules...

Clouvider Limited - Leading EU Provider || Dedicated Server Sale - Our Latest LET Offer

Cloud Web Hosting | SSD & SAS HA OnApp VPS | UK, NL & DE Dedicated Servers | Network Services | Colocation | Managed Services

• oshqeuoshqeu Member
    edited May 2017

sorry guys, can't post offers here , because have 6 month ban from

Quality Services

• oshqeuoshqeu Member

Thank you Clouvider for your fast reply, this is not offer , just pool. And i read answer from jarland

Quality Services

• teamaccteamacc Member

@oshqeu said:
    Hi everyone, what you think about VPS with dedicated ssd or hdd drive ?
    What price you can pay for example 6 cores 2650v4 , 10GB DDR4 and 240GB SSD or 4TB HDD ?

Thank you

That sounds close to either my kimsufi deal: i5 2400/16gb ram/2tb hdd/100mbit for 9 euro/month or my online.net deal: e3 1231/32gb ram/2x2tb hdd/1gbit for 20 euro/month.

I dont think you can match, or even come close to, those prices.

I like my uptime down low and my servers all hacked. Can see me droppin' twenty-fours with a router in the rack.
    Ya like ya Switch-Ports hot and ya servers all hacked. If ya pings real high and ya networks pitch black.

• sanvitsanvit Member

I'll probably go for a dedi rather than a VPS at those specs

This discussion has been closed.