Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

AlphaRacks Memorial Day Sale
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

AlphaRacks Memorial Day Sale

127001127001 Member
edited May 2017 in Providers

Order within the next 24 hours, and open a ticket to request to have your network speed upgraded to 1Gbps for free.

https://www.alpharacks.com/MemorialDay (sorry I forgot to include the link earlier)

Linux VPS #1
$9.99 Per Year

768 MB Dedicated RAM
768MB vSwap
15 GB RAID-10 Disk Space
2000 GB Monthly Bandwidth
100Mbps uplink
1x IPv4
20x IPv6
OpenVZ/SolusVM
DDoS Protection
Instant Deployment

Linux VPS #2
$11.00 Per Year

1 GB Dedicated RAM
1 GB vSwap
20 GB RAID-10 Disk Space
2000 GB Monthly Bandwidth
100Mbps uplink
1x IPv4
20x IPv6
OpenVZ/SolusVM
DDoS Protection
Instant Deployment

Linux VPS #3
$19.00 Per Year

2 GB Dedicated RAM
2 GB vSwap
60 GB RAID-10 Disk Space
5000 GB Monthly Bandwidth
100Mbps uplink
1x IPv4
20x IPv6
OpenVZ/SolusVM
DDoS Protection
Instant Deployment

Windows VPS
$6.85 Per Month

1 GB Dedicated RAM
30 GB RAID-10 Disk Space
1500 GB Premium Bandwidth
1000Mbps uplink
1x IPv4
Windows Server 2008 R2

Comments

• Yeah, just got the email. I've got a couple of VPS with AR which are working out well for me.

• 127001127001 Member

Ole_Juul said:

Yeah, just got the email. I've got a couple of VPS with AR which are working out well for me.

Last time the cheap one sold out quickly, so I thought I'd give the LET people a chance. I wonder how many people they truly send the emails to and how much of the email is just bait.

• but ovz..

• risharderisharde Patron Provider, Veteran

Good deals... quite tempting

• Order links ?

• There's so much freedom on this offer, that the server probly comes with the U.S national anthem as a password.

• stefeman said: There's so much freedom on this offer, that the server probly comes with the U.S national anthem as a password.

It's the new biometrics!

• Here are the active promotions thus far:

site = https://www.alpharacks.com

site/MemorialDay

site/Easter2017

site/PresidentsDay

site/NewYear2017

site/ResellerSpecials

site/Holiday2016

Checked most of them, they should still work.

• Got one during Easter which turned out to be absolutely crap in terms of network speeds. I'm talking about max 130 kb/s to the closest US location. First time I requested a refund after a VPS purchase ever. Their support is quick and friendly though. They tried a couple of times to improve the speed and when that didn't help they refunded without a problem. Maybe I was just unlucky, who knows.

• @Saragoldfarb said:
    Got one during Easter which turned out to be absolutely crap in terms of network speeds. I'm talking about max 130 kb/s to the closest US location. First time I requested a refund after a VPS purchase ever. Their support is quick and friendly though. They tried a couple of times to improve the speed and when that didn't help they refunded without a problem. Maybe I was just unlucky, who knows.

You are not the only one. My I/O speed also a crap. I send a ticket, they somehow fix it, but a few days later, the same problem occur, and I submit a ticket, and so on, and so forth. I left mine idling. I am not wasting my time to play ticketing emulator 2017.

Thanked by 1raindog308
  • stefemanstefeman Member
    edited May 2017

@Saragoldfarb said:
    Got one during Easter which turned out to be absolutely crap in terms of network speeds. I'm talking about max 130 kb/s to the closest US location. First time I requested a refund after a VPS purchase ever. Their support is quick and friendly though. They tried a couple of times to improve the speed and when that didn't help they refunded without a problem. Maybe I was just unlucky, who knows.

Every time someone complains them about disk io, they will add another number on ur priority value to solve it. Eventually you are again with that lowest priority number when everyone in the node has complained after you. This circle of hell will continue indefinitely.

At least thats what the customer support said when I asked.

Thanked by 1raindog308
  • @stefeman said:

@Saragoldfarb said:

Every time someone complains them about disk io, they will add another number on ur priority value to solve it. Eventually you are again with that lowest priority number when everyone in the node has complained after you. This circle of hell will continue indefinitely.

At least thats what the customer support said when I asked.

LOOOOOOOL :D

• raindog308raindog308 Administrator, Veteran

stefeman said: Every time someone complains them about disk io, they will add another number on ur priority value to solve it. Eventually you are again with that lowest priority number when everyone in the node has complained after you. This circle of hell will continue indefinitely.

OMG...that is hilarious.

• risharderisharde Patron Provider, Veteran

@raindog308 said:

stefeman said: Every time someone complains them about disk io, they will add another number on ur priority value to solve it. Eventually you are again with that lowest priority number when everyone in the node has complained after you. This circle of hell will continue indefinitely.

OMG...that is hilarious.

That's hilarious OR QUITE DISTURBING...