Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

10Gbit VPS'es
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

10Gbit VPS'es

AlexanderMAlexanderM Member, Top Host, Host Rep

Hey,

I remember someone here on let was doing 10Gbit/s VPS'es? Was wondering how they got on, who was the provider?

Cheers,
Alexander

Comments

• It was Robert Clarke and Server Crate. As for how he got on, I think he's currently on the run from the FBI

Thanked by 1JTR
  • AlexanderMAlexanderM Member, Top Host, Host Rep

@ShardHost said:
    It was Robert Clarke and Server Crate. As for how he got on, I think he's currently on the run from the FBI

Thanks haha! I knew it was a kiddo host, i just couldn't remember which one. Was interested to see the prices, not buy.

• I3D and FDC NL.

• you can try at hosthatch

• petempetem Member

@AlexanderM they are more like a fantasy/marketing buzzword. Even if they would be cheaply available they would be useless unless everyone ups their networking speed.

• @petem said:
    AlexanderM they are more like a fantasy/marketing buzzword. Even if they would be cheaply available they would be useless unless everyone ups their networking speed.

Actually, you could send 10Mbps to up to 1000 individual clients at the same time from the same server

• @Bogdacutuu said:
    Actually, you could send 10Mbps to up to 1000 individual clients at the same time from the same server

Yeah. Port speeds like this are a streaming/CDN wet dream.