Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Soyoustart DC selection
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Soyoustart DC selection

sunnygsunnyg Member

Hi everyone

I've been mainly trying to order the E3-SAT-1/2/3 servers in the SBG location. Back in January, whenever SBG used to be in stock, I used to get SBG servers delivered before RBX. From what I could tell, the priority of delivery was GRA > SBG > RBX, if all 3 DCs showed stock with 120s delivery time.

At https://checkservers.ovh/ it shows SBG (<1H) RBX (>1H) for E3-SAT 1/2/3 (http://i.imgur.com/MxlEKg5.png). From what I can tell that means SBG deliveries take less than 1 hour, and RBX deliveries take more than 1 hour. But each time I order any of these servers, I only get a RBX delivery. My account is US-based, but one of my colleagues at UK reported the same issue.

Is there a way to force a SBG delivery yourself while ordering a SYS server?

I had noticed one user mentioned about forcing a SBG delivery here https://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/comment/2215234/#Comment_2215234

Is this possible at all?

Is anyone still getting deliveries in SBG over RBX from soyoustart? Is so, which country are you registered in?

Thanks in advance for any help.

Comments

• fLoofLoo Member
    edited May 2017

That was me :-) All servers are located in gra.

• sunnygsunnyg Member

@fLoo said:
    That was me :-) All servers are located in gra.

Hi, currently for E3-SAT-1 it says SBG (<1H) RBX (>1H)

Is there a way that you know of in which I can guarantee a delivery from SBG? So far each time I've ordered, I get a RBX delivery.

• fLoofLoo Member

I ment the new servers. The E5's are located in gra, cant say anything about the others. No, you cant manipulate it anymore.

• Vova1234Vova1234 Member, Patron Provider
    edited May 2017

1 hour server delivery time. And there are two priorities of the DC: low (<) and high (>). I just corrected to write: 1H low, 1H high. Because through the symbols <1H and >1H not everyone understands how I see it.

Thanked by 1sunnyg
  • sunnygsunnyg Member
    edited May 2017

@Vova1234 said:
    1 hour server delivery time. And there are two priorities of the DC: low (<) and high (>). I just corrected to write: 1H low, 1H high. Because through the symbols <1H and >1H not everyone understands how I see it.

Ah ok that totally makes sense now.

By the way, a few days ago I noticed that the E3-SSD-2-32 had SBG (>1H) RBX (>1H) but I was still getting RBX over SBG. Do you happen to know if SBG now has the lowest priority among all Datacenters?

And do you happen to know of any way to prioritize SBG or would I just have to wait for GRA/RBX to be out of stock?

• Vova1234Vova1234 Member, Patron Provider
    edited May 2017

Do you happen to know if SBG now has the lowest priority among all Datacenters?

Just RBX is more than SBG. Therefore, it is higher in priority.
    I think there's just no place there.

Statistics from thousands of servers SYS:

Soyoustart 2016-2017: RBX GRA

Soyoustart 2015: SBG RBX

New servers in SYS are in GRA.

Thanked by 1sunnyg