Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

LibreNMS for Hostbill
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

LibreNMS for Hostbill

Has anyone seen or written a module to implement to hostbill? They seem to have every other module like observium, cacti and Nagios.

Is anyone using hostbill and using LibreNMS for monitoring and using the observium plugin since LibreNMS is basically a step off if you are how are you getting the system to connect.

Comments

• I don't buy or sell any products on LET so don't ask me because the answer is NO.

Okay Joshua

• qpsqps Member, Host Rep

Doesn't exist. You could contact HostBill about developing it, but I bet it won't come cheap. Maybe the easy thing to do is pay the £200/year for a Observium professional license?

Thanked by 1ScammerProut
  • @qps said:
    Doesn't exist. You could contact HostBill about developing it, but I bet it won't come cheap. Maybe the easy thing to do is pay the £200/year for a Observium professional license?

I was thinking that as well I contact hostbill for a development and received a quote of $1700 for the plugin that's more than I paid for the friggin license.

• laflaf Member

They've (hostbill) just tweeted to say you can