Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for translators for CVM
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Looking for translators for CVM

joepie91joepie91 Member, Patron Provider
edited June 2013 in General

(The below was posted on VPSBoard a few days ago, but I hadn't gotten around to posting it here yet.)

Hi all,

I'm looking for people to help translate CVM to their native language. I've set up a Transifex project for it: https://www.transifex.com/projects/p/cvm/ - help would be much appreciated :)

After registering on Transifex you can 'join a team' (language) and start translating straight away (you'll want to use the Tab key to save a translation and move on to the next). If you're missing a language, just post it here and I'll add it to the list. The current set of strings is incomplete (as is CVM itself), but if I recall correctly Transifex will let me upload new strings and notify translators that there are new things available to translate, so that should be fine.

If CVM is already translated to your native language, you are welcome to review the translation and fix it where necessary - the procedure is the same :)

• Sven

Comments