Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[MXroute] Email Hosting. 5GB Storage, domains/email addresses. $5/year
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

[MXroute] Email Hosting. 5GB Storage, domains/email addresses. $5/year

jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

Hey everyone,

A lot of people have asked me to bring back my $5/year promo. I've been quite reluctant and, frankly, I'm convinced that I'll regret doing this. For that reason, I suggest you get in on it if you're on the fence. Sometimes I make bad decisions, but I always provide what I sell. I may very well live to regret this enough to never ever do it again.

Here is the package:

• 5GB Storage
  • Unlimited Domains
  • Unlimited Email Accounts
  • 60 outgoing emails per hour limit
  • Servers in Incero Dallas
    Click here to buy

Some features of MXroute:

• cPanel based front-end
  • MailChannels for all outbound email
  • Backup relays
  • Frequent backups (every 1-3 days), multiple copies stored
  • Full support provided
  • DKIM (but seriously please stop using it, DKIM is useless and overly complex)

PLEASE READ: If you wish to switch from another plan to this, you need to purchase the new package and cancel your original. Migration of data will be up to you. The profit from this is completely lost the moment we go through all of that by hand just to get anyone set up to pay us less. I'll allow it, I respect anyone's desire to pay less, but please be considerate of our time on this.

Comments

• GravelyGravely Member
    edited May 2017

Highly Vouch for Mxroute! Run mulitple businesses through them. Nothing but great support and reliable emails! AFF

Thanked by 2jar TheOnlyDK
  • trewqtrewq Administrator, Patron Provider

I totally have a referral link in my sig... You know, just in case anyone was wondering.

Well done @jarland!

Thanked by 1TheOnlyDK
  • m3gfm3gf Member

Hosted in a E3 16G 2TB server?

• NekkiNekki Veteran

@trewq said:
    I totally have a referral link in my sig... You know, just in case anyone was wondering.

Well done @jarland!

Moderator to Moderator shilling, for shame.

Also, trying to squeeze some aff credit from a virtually no-profit plan? Double for shame.

Thanked by 1dwtbf
  • trewqtrewq Administrator, Patron Provider

@Nekki said:

@trewq said:

Well done @jarland!

Also, trying to squeeze some aff credit from a virtually no-profit plan? Double for shame.

I'll happily shill for any product I believe in. Also let's be honest, the money will never leave @jarland's hands.

Thanked by 1TheOnlyDK
  • corbpiecorbpie Member

@m3gf said:

Vultr $2.5 special

Thanked by 3TheOnlyDK quick Gravely
  • jcalebjcaleb Member

MXroute - 40GB Storage, Unlimited Email/Domains, $40/2years recurring

This one what is max email per hour?

• m3gfm3gf Member

@corbpie said:

@m3gf said:

Vultr $2.5 special

uh i belive he did host this on a E3server , load-av is around 2-3

• NekkiNekki Veteran

@trewq said:
    Also let's be honest, the money will never leave @jarland's hands.

I don't know what that means, but I was only winding you up.

Thanked by 1trewq
  • @jcaleb said:

500 emails per hour, for now.

Thanked by 2jcaleb vimalware
  • SpdySpdy Member

Hi @jarland, I've bought the $5 plan, I also have a $40 biannual plan with you, can I cancel the latter one and credit my account for the remaining time?

• NekkiNekki Veteran

@Spdy said:
    Hi @jarland, I've bought the $5 plan, I also have a $40 biannual plan with you, can I cancel the latter one and credit my account for the remaining time?

• How's the mail delivery to Hotmail and Live?

• sanvitsanvit Member

@varunchopra said:
    How's the mail delivery to Hotmail and Live?

Was a customer, and works well! (They use mailchannels for outgoing mails)

• quickquick Member
    edited May 2017

@m3gf said:

Nope, hosted on Arubacloud 1€ vps

• m3gfm3gf Member

@quick said:

@m3gf said:

Nope, hosted on Arubacloud 1€ vps

man, just set a php prober, you will find out.

• @jcaleb said:

@jarland said:

• 60 outgoing emails per hour limit
  • angstromangstrom Moderator

@Spdy said:

(i) Those two plans aren't in the same comparison class.

(ii) You're asking for a lot. From https://mxroute.com/policy.html :

We do not refund cancelled contracts. Exceptions will be made where MXroute is found to have failed to uphold it's guarantees. [...]

• HxxxHxxx Member

What a nice guy

Thanked by 1asf
  • SpdySpdy Member

@angstrom said:

We do not refund cancelled contracts. Exceptions will be made where MXroute is found to have failed to uphold it's guarantees. [...]

I'm not asking for refund.

@Spdy said:

@angstrom said:

I'm not asking for refund.

Yes, you're right, you're asking for credit and not for a refund. But it may be the same difference in this case, because you want to cancel your contract ...

@Hxxx said:
    What a nice guy

There are a lot of guys on LET. Which one are you thinking of? Jarland?

• NeoonNeoon Community Contributor, Veteran

@Nekki said:

@trewq said:

Well done @jarland!

Well, sadly LET is owned by CC, every Moderators is now mostly part of a Hosting company or running one, end is near.

• NekkiNekki Veteran

Neoon said: Well, sadly LET is owned by CC, every Moderators is now mostly part of a Hosting company or running one, end is near.

Not really.

So in summary, you're chatting shit.

edited May 2017

@Nekki said:

Neoon said: Well, sadly LET is owned by CC, every Moderators is now mostly part of a Hosting company or running one, end is near.

So in summary, you're chatting shit.

Well, okay then but Trewq chills for MXRoute. So only 3 people are independent moderators.

• NekkiNekki Veteran

Neoon said: Well, okay then but Trewq chills for MXRoute. So only 3 people are independent moderators.

Give it a rest. Trewq is good people.

Thanked by 1trewq
  • raindog308raindog308 Administrator, Veteran

Neoon said: Trewq chills for MXRoute

It's a pretty sweet gig.

Thanked by 1trewq
  • jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

How do you figure? I'd like a full outline of your thoughts. I mean if you're that negative, I assume you've actually thought this through. You're not just trying to inject negativity for something you've not spend adequate time thinking over, right? :)

edited May 2017

@jarland said:

How do you figure? I'd like a full outline of your thoughts. I mean if you're that negative, I assume you've actually thought this through. You're not just trying to inject negativity for something you've not spend adequate time thinking over, right? :)

For example, if someone is associated with a Company, they most likely work there, they may depend on the Job, this is the point where the 2 options collide, between Moderator and employee.

Most people do not want to get kicked out because of LET or take damage to there company, so they gonna censor it. If its kinda a big deal.

Either you work for the company or you work on LET as Moderator. Sooner or later they collide.