Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

I have migrate my wp from vestacp to vpssim but have some error please help
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

I have migrate my wp from vestacp to vpssim but have some error please help

NoobskidNoobskid Member

Hello sir

i have migrate my wordpress from vestacp to vpssim when me tranpers all so far is ok

but when finish everyting, db + config wp-config.php

my website page is error

reasond :

Try clearing your cookies.
ERR_TOO_MANY_REDIRECTS

How to fix its sir from vpssim, please help

Comments

• RadiRadi Host Rep, Veteran

Try clearing the cookies, then check the error_log of your site.

• hanoihanoi Member

are you using CloudFlare?

• @Radi said:
    Try clearing the cookies, then check the error_log of your site.

[21-May-2017 13:09:42] WARNING: [pool www] child 5367 said into stderr: "ERROR: Unable to open primary script: /home/vpssim.demo/public_html/index.php (No such file or directory)"
    [21-May-2017 13:09:51] WARNING: [pool www] child 5368 said into stderr: "ERROR: Unable to open primary script: /home/vpssim.demo/public_html/index.php (No such file or directory)"
    [21-May-2017 13:10:07] WARNING: [pool www] child 5366 said into stderr: "ERROR: Unable to open primary script: /home/vpssim.demo/public_html/index.php (No such file or directory)"
    [21-May-2017 13:10:22] WARNING: [pool www] child 5367 said into stderr: "ERROR: Unable to open primary script: /home/vpssim.demo/public_html/index.php (No such file or directory)"
    [21-May-2017 13:10:22] WARNING: [pool www] child 5368 said into stderr: "ERROR: Unable to open primary script: /home/vpssim.demo/public_html/index.php (No such file or directory)"
    [21-May-2017 13:10:27] WARNING: [pool www] child 5366 said into stderr: "ERROR: Unable to open primary script: /home/vpssim.demo/public_html/index.php (No such file or directory)"
    [21-May-2017 13:10:29] WARNING: [pool www] child 5367 said into stderr: "ERROR: Unable to open primary script: /home/vpssim.demo/public_html/index.php (No such file or directory)"
    [21-May-2017 13:10:29] WARNING: [pool www] child 5368 said into stderr: "ERROR: Unable to open primary script: /home/vpssim.demo/public_html/index.php (No such file or directory)"
    [21-May-2017 13:10:37] WARNING: [pool www] child 5366 said into stderr: "ERROR: Unable to open primary script: /home/vpssim.demo/public_html/index.php (No such file or directory)"
    [21-May-2017 13:10:45] WARNING: [pool www] child 5366 said into stderr: "ERROR: Unable to open primary script: /home/vpssim.demo/public_html/index.php (No such file or directory)"
    [21-May-2017 13:10:46] WARNING: [pool www] child 5368 said into stderr: "ERROR: Unable to open primary script: /home/vpssim.demo/public_html/index.php (No such file or directory)"
    [21-May-2017 13:10:48] WARNING: [pool www] child 5366 said into stderr: "ERROR: Unable to open primary script: /home/vpssim.demo/public_html/index.php (No such file or directory)"
    [21-May-2017 13:10:54] WARNING: [pool www] child 5368 said into stderr: "ERROR: Unable to open primary script: /home/vpssim.demo/public_html/index.php (No such file or directory)"
    [21-May-2017 13:10:57] WARNING: [pool www] child 5366 said into stderr: "ERROR: Unable to open primary script: /home/vpssim.demo/public_html/index.php (No such file or directory)"
    [21-May-2017 13:11:32] WARNING: [pool www] child 5367 said into stderr: "ERROR: Unable to open primary script: /home/vpssim.demo/public_html/index.php (No such file or directory)"
    [21-May-2017 13:11:42] WARNING: [pool www] child 5368 said into stderr: "ERROR: Unable to open primary script: /home/vpssim.demo/public_html/index.php (No such file or directory)"
    [21-May-2017 13:11:57] WARNING: [pool www] child 5366 said into stderr: "ERROR: Unable to open primary script: /home/vpssim.demo/public_html/index.php (No such file or directory)"
    [21-May-2017 13:12:03] WARNING: [pool www] child 5367 said into stderr: "ERROR: Unable to open primary script: /home/vpssim.demo/public_html/index.php (No such file or directory)"
    [21-May-2017 13:12:08] WARNING: [pool www] child 5368 said into stderr: "ERROR: Unable to open primary script: /home/vpssim.demo/public_html/index.php (No such file or directory)"

@Noobskid How are your directory permissions? And does the folder belong to webserver user?

If you want, PM me your VPS IP and root pass and I can take a look at what I can do for you or can PM you contact skype

• @hanoi said:
    are you using CloudFlare?

yeah cloudflare sir

• @Radi said:
    @Noobskid How are your directory permissions? And does the folder belong to webserver user?

If you want, PM me your VPS IP and root pass and I can take a look at what I can do for you or can PM you contact skype

already send my contact skype sir

• xaocxaoc Member

Is this happening via ssl(https)? If so check the .httaccess file for a http to https redirect and check the cloudflare page rules for a https always on setting.

• cassacassa Member

@Radi said:

lol

Thanked by 1Rhys

@cassa What?

• YuraYura Member

@cassa said:

@Radi said:

lol

Why lol? I would trust @Radi if I was the OP. It's rather generous of Radi to spend his time and help out the guy.

• quickquick Member

Why vpssim? Is it still getting updates?

Thanked by 1bersy
  • risharderisharde Patron Provider, Veteran

Sounds like directory / user permissions unless the index.php literally does not exist. I am also here to help you with it if you need help.

• @risharde said:
    Sounds like directory / user permissions unless the index.php literally does not exist. I am also here to help you with it if you need help.

how to fix its sir, yes i need help for solve this case

• risharderisharde Patron Provider, Veteran

You'll need to send me login details to the server to have a look into it... preferrably root login details. I am on mobile at the moment so you'll have to give me some time to have a look at it for you.