Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Resold Enterprise SP-64 - 64G E5-1620v2 Server from OVH with 218$ Off when renew six month
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Resold Enterprise SP-64 - 64G E5-1620v2 Server from OVH with 218$ Off when renew six month

xuancong6000xuancong6000 Member
edited May 2017 in Providers

I had buy this Server "Enterprise SP-64 - 64G E5-1620v2 Server" from OVH on Aug 21, 2016 now I want to upgrade to new server so resold that. This is config of the Server
CPU: Intel(R) Xeon(R) CPU E5-1620 v2 @ 3.70GHz
RAM: 4 x 16GB
Disks: 3 x Intel SSD DC S3500 300GB
Motherboard: X9SRE/X9SRE-3F/X9SRi/X9SRi-3F
Network connection: 1 Gbps
Bandwidth OVH to OVH: 1 Gbps
Outgoing bandwidth: 500 Mbps
Incoming bandwidth: 1 Gbps

it's have 500 GB Backup free from OVH

I had buy 54 IPv4 from OVH and now it's free costing for review every month

I had install KVM Virtualizor:

Before that I had contacted to OVH Support Team and they talk to me this Server can move to any persion who had account in https://ca.ovh.com/manager with no problem include all of th Server even include 54 IPv4 no change cost for renew

And the last one I think this is the best if you buy this Server from me the cost for renew every month is 116$ per month but when you renew six month you will be have discount to 478$ per six month normal is 116 x 6 = 696$ per month you will be save 696 - 478 = 218$ so it'll will be ~ 79.67$ per month it's not bad for this?

if like this please PM me via skype: xuancong6000 or chat from this topic I'll reply as soon as possible. If want to sea the server i can give you teamviewer 10 for sea all the detail you want
The price for this server to resold is 130$ (include the server live until Jun 20, 2017 it's have one month and include 54 IPv4 normal price is 3 x 54 = 162$ but in this it's free with the server you will be save more money if buy this)
Thanks for reading this I'm very sorry if have any wrong with this post
Addition more I can support for you with any problem when you want to continue using KVM Virtualizor(I had installed before that and using for a long time) or if you want to use this Server for any purpose I'll support if i can.

Comments

• The more cutte post that I have see up to today on let.

Thanked by 2racksx jenok
  • is there anybody like this?

• MikeAMikeA Member, Patron Provider
    edited May 2017

@xuancong6000 said:
    The price for this server to resold is 130$ ...
    ... or if you want to use this Server for any purpose I'll support if i can.

So you're just wanting to resell the server to someone and not actually get OVH to transfer it to their account? Two sections of your thread contradict what you are wanting to do.

Edit: If you're wanting to actually sell it and get it transferred to another OVH account I will buy it from you, just PM me with your price.

• xuancong6000xuancong6000 Member
    edited May 2017

Hi as i right on top of thread if anyone buy this I'll open ticked from OVH and comfirm transfer this server to him/her, I'm not manager this and resell only help him/her something if i can when they buy from me and completed transfer all of the server to their

@MikeA said:

@xuancong6000 said:
    The price for this server to resold is 130$ ...
    ... or if you want to use this Server for any purpose I'll support if i can.

So you're just wanting to resell the server to someone and not actually get OVH to transfer it to their account? Two sections of your thread contradict what you are wanting to do.

Edit: If you're wanting to actually sell it and get it transferred to another OVH account I will buy it from you, just PM me with your price.

• Sold thanks @MikeA

Thanked by 1eva2000