Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

I Want Offshore VPS For Torrenting!
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

I Want Offshore VPS For Torrenting!

remisremis Member

I Want Offshore VPS For Torrenting. If any one can provide cheap and best then please drop you offer link below.

Need 500GB to 1TB HDD Storage Also Add Test Files Link.

Comments

• go with @cociu,

Thanked by 1JoeMerit
  • remisremis Member

@dedicados said:
    go with @cociu,

Let me check

• Yes @cociu is the one. Solid service for me. Fast speeds and I've used 950GB+ of a 1TB vps.

• remisremis Member

@rajprakash said:
    Yes @cociu is the one. Solid service for me. Fast speeds and I've used 950GB+ of a 1TB vps.

Thanks For Suggestion

• mtsbatalhamtsbatalha Member
    edited May 2017

@cociu make LET great again!!!

Thanked by 1netomx
  • remisremis Member

@mtsbatalha said:

hahah contacted

• @remis look in my signature. I have a list on my website with my favorite VPS hosts, a few don't have DCMA.

• I use Ramnode in Seattle and New York for my offshore needs. ;)

Thanked by 1netomx
  • GamerTech24GamerTech24 Member
    edited May 2017

@remis said:

@mtsbatalha said:

hahah contacted

His website is http://hostsolutions.ro/eng/ but he can probably get back to you with info as well.

• cociucociu Member

mtsbatalha said: @cociu make LET great again!!!

thanks, yes we have some plans but starting with 1tb https://www.hostsolutions.ro/eng/hosting/cheap-storage-vps

• Yeah, the lowest plan is $5.04 USD (converted from EUR) which isn't a bad deal at all

• remisremis Member
    edited May 2017

@cociu when ever i open your link i get "The connection has timed out" error msg...

• Try Hourly Dedicated server on wholesaleinternet.

• cociucociu Member

remis said: @cociu when ever i open your link i get "The connection has timed out" error msg...

the website is online ... dont know what happened with your connection

• tr1ckytr1cky Member

The cheap online.net dedis are also good.

• WebProjectWebProject Host Rep, Veteran
    edited May 2017

Are you aware of that DCMA and copyrights is not the same? By torrenting copyrighted material any provider will suspend your services as it's nothing to do with DCMA!! Why I am certain about copyrighted material as normally any user who requesting "offshore" and DCMA free meaning doing something illegal on their VM.

• quickquick Member

@WebProject said:
    Are you aware of that DCMA and copyrights is not the same? By torrenting copyrighted material any provider will suspend your services as it's nothing to do with DCMA!! Why I am certain about copyrighted material as normally any user who requesting "offshore" and DCMA free meaning doing something illegal on their VM.

Dmca ...

Thanked by 1bugrakoc

@quick said:

@WebProject said:

Dmca ...

Haha, copied above

• jadenjaden Member

@remis said:
    @cociu when ever i open your link i get "The connection has timed out" error msg...

The site was timing out for me too on my ISP's connection. It's accessible from my VPSes and using a VPN. I have no idea why my ISP would be filtering the site, but that appears to be what's happening.

• Why not just get a Kimsufi box?

• @Ole_Juul said:
    I use Ramnode in Seattle and New York for my offshore needs. ;)

Interesting, I was wondering if I could use an RN box for a little bit of occasional torrenting. Have you ever had any problems with them? I don't wanna get suspended or anything

• @WebProject said:
    Are you aware of that DCMA and copyrights is not the same? By torrenting copyrighted material any provider will suspend your services as it's nothing to do with DCMA!!

Nonsense. Did you join the Internet?

• IshaqIshaq Member

@hostnoob said: Interesting, I was wondering if I could use an RN box for a little bit of occasional torrenting. Have you ever had any problems with them? I don't wanna get suspended or anything

I believe he's being sarcastic, both NY and SEA can be called offshore because they are detached from the mainland.

RamNode is a US company so they will forward/comply with DMCA notices if you're not torrenting real Linux ISOs but rather copyrighted content.

• @WebProject said:

It's become marketing BS. Users are not intelligent enough to understand it's complexity. DMCA is not a legal law in the EU, DMCA notices are still valid. From my brief understanding of the EU Copyright scenario, whilst the DMCA law does not apply, you must act upon copyright infringements once you have been made aware of them. Receiving a DMCA notice is valid awareness of copyright infringement hence you must act upon it whilst DMCA not being a valid law.

Dear OP,

If you are wanting for a location where you can download illegally pirated or other illegal content, that is not the same as offshore or DMCA free, these are purely marketing terms in this day. Your best option in my personal opinion is use OVH, they are much more flexible.

@deadbeef said:

@WebProject said:
    Are you aware of that DCMA and copyrights is not the same? By torrenting copyrighted material any provider will suspend your services as it's nothing to do with DCMA!!

Haha, wake up, offshore doesn't mean you can use for illegally stuff, as the providers are not stupid.

• @Ishaq said:

@hostnoob said: Interesting, I was wondering if I could use an RN box for a little bit of occasional torrenting. Have you ever had any problems with them? I don't wanna get suspended or anything

I believe he's being sarcastic, both NY and SEA can be called offshore because they are detached from the mainland.

RamNode is a US company so they will forward/comply with DMCA notices if you're not torrenting real Linux ISOs but rather copyrighted content.

Well Ramnode do say they allow torrents in their US locations only, but limited to 20mbps.

• @WebProject said:

@deadbeef said:

@WebProject said:

Haha, wake up, offshore doesn't mean you can use for illegally stuff, as the providers are not stupid.

I didn't say providers are stupid, I said you are stupid.

Thanked by 1quick
  • k0nslk0nsl Member

I can recommend AbeloHost B.V for your purpose. I have a good experience with their services.

Please consider using my affiliate link :)

https://bad.goy.su/abelohost

• hostnoob said: I was wondering if I could use an RN box for a little bit of occasional torrenting. Have you ever had any problems with them? I don't wanna get suspended or anything

I was, of course, being somewhat facetious about the use of the word "offshore" - I'm in Canada. :) But yes, indeed Ramnode is very good and that is why I use them for my "offshore" VPN. Regarding torrenting, their TOS states: Torrents (Only allowed in US locations - must be limited to 20Mbps total).

• ucxoucxo Member

@WebProject said:
    […] as the providers are not stupid.

On LET, that strongly depends on which provider you choose…