Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for 256MB EU VPS with good ping
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Looking for 256MB EU VPS with good ping

Just as the title says basically. I'm planning on hosting a TS3 server, it needs at least 50 slots, but preferably more if the package can handle it.

It can be anywhere in Europe, preferably somewhere in the Western or Northern countries, good ping is a priority.

Any help would be great - thanks.

Comments

• PatrickPatrick Member
    edited June 2013

2 vCores // 256MB RAM // 256MB vSwap // 20GB Disk // 500GB BW

or

2 vCores // 256MB RAM // 256MB vSwap // 10GB SSD Disk // 500GB BW

http://iniz.com/vps.html
    Use "WHT25" to get 25% off so it's about $3.4/mo

Alblasserdam, Netherlands

• trexostrexos Member
    edited June 2013

LowEndSpirit VPS :)

3€/year 20 ports on IPv4. I use it for ts3 too.

Not 256MB ram but you can have more than 50 slots with 128MB ram.

• Crowncloud do 256MB KVM for $15/year in Germany

• Thanks for all your advice, you've given me a lot to think about.

@Trexos; this offer seems to be ridiculously good. Are you with the UK or NL package, and how many slots are you able to host on your server? Thanks. :)

• @Vanquish said:
    Thanks for all your advice, you've given me a lot to think about.

Trexos; this offer seems to be ridiculously good. Are you with the UK or NL package, and how many slots are you able to host on your server? Thanks. :)

LowEndSprit don't provide you with a direct IPV4 IP, so if your app requires ports other than TCP80, 443, etc. then it may only work on IPV6.

• Just looking around and found one here for you http://www.sonwebhost.com/bill426/cart.php?gid=13

• Just looking around and you magically happen to find a host with the same username as you? q:D
    Thanks for the link but where is it hosted?

Also some test IP's for any of the abovementioned providers would be great, thanks!

• I'm getting an average of 7ms ping from the very south-east of england, seems great to me. Thanks for your help - unless something better turns up I think I'll go with dotvps :)

• trexostrexos Member

@Vanquish said:
    Trexos; this offer seems to be ridiculously good. Are you with the UK or NL package, and how many slots are you able to host on your server? Thanks. :)

I have 2 UK and 1 NL server. ATM I'm running 2 32 Slot server on the UK location and the VPS needs ~ 11MB. For TS3 I would prefer the UK location because you have more ram (128 instead of 64) and I think 100GB traffic would suit for teamspeak servers.

Yeah, there is this point with the IPv4, you have 20 ports and you have to change the teamspeak ports (normal server ports as well as query port and filetransport port). I use Port 01 for SSH, 02 for ts3 server query and 03 for filetransport so I have 17 ports left for teamspeak servers :)

If you have a problem with this NAT IPv4 you should choose Jack's offer (DotVPS), I had one 64MB box with them, great services!

• tommytommy Member

@Sonwebhost said:
    Just looking around and found one here for you http://www.sonwebhost.com/bill426/cart.php?gid=13

FC