Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

High Performance VPS / Dedicated Server
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

High Performance VPS / Dedicated Server

I am looking for a hosting solution for a tomcat container, I will be hosting LMS made in java with MongoDB as backend and angular2 as front end, the site is supposed to handle 10k users daily, and must be able to handle 300k users daily, Can anyone let me know the ballpark amount of ram and computation i should have to run such a massive application.

Comments

• AlexBarakovAlexBarakov Patron Provider, Veteran

It would depend on your actual software and how well it's written/configured/optimized. Noone can estimate how much resources your application would take. I would def go with a dedicated machine with SSDs, over a single VPS.

Thanked by 1flatland_spider
  • vfusevfuse Member, Host Rep

For MongoDB replicaset you can take a look at online.net's Dedibox Classic 2016 30 euros per month for 6/12cores, 32gb ram and 2x250gb ssd's. The SSD's are not great but will work for a typical workload .

Thanked by 1muditmaven