Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with OpenID
Advertise on LowEndTalk.com

In this Discussion

THE AIO IP Related Thread. (IPv4 + IPv6 + ASN)
New on LowEndTalk? Please read our 'Community Rules' by clicking on it in the right menu!

THE AIO IP Related Thread. (IPv4 + IPv6 + ASN)

trewqtrewq Moderator, Provider
edited May 18 in General

Hi everyone,

Here are a few businesses that rent out & sell resources.

ARIN - North America
IPv4 Leasing
HostUS - $90 per /24
GarrisonHost - $70 (+$70 Setup) per /24
IPv4Less - $128 per /24
IP6 (@William) - Contact about stock & prices.

IPv6 Leasing
HostUS - $35 per /48

ASN Registration
--NONE--
RIPE - Europe
IPv4 Leasing
RMLH - € 50 per /24
SinaVPS - 100CHF
Velder.li - @Patrick7 - Contact about stock & prices

IPv6 Leasing
RMLH - €5 per /48 - Annually
IP6 - €0 per /44
SinaVPS - 100CHF - Annually

ASN Registration
RMLH - €50 - One Time.
IP6 - €100 - One Time.
SinaVPS - 80CHF - One Time
APNIC - Asia Pacific
IPv4 Leasing
HostUS - $90 per /24

IPv6 Leasing
HostUS - $35 per /48 - Annually

ASN Registration
HostUS - $35 - Annually + $10 setup.

for AFRINIC & LACNIC.. one stop shop.. @William!

Please tag me in a reply to this thread if this OP needs updating. All future IP related commercial requests or questions are to be posted in this thread.

1 vCPU | 1GB RAM | 10GB NVMe | 1TB Data | $9 AUD/month (~$6.89 USD) | Melbourne AU | ORDER NOW! | Looking Glass

Thanked by 2FasterVM aveline

Comments

• Can RIPE or APNIC ASNs be used in ARIN region (or anywhere else)?

PetaByet - Server Benchmarks + Free GeoIP API
    Run a benchmark today and compare with other users!

• @PetaByet said: Can RIPE or APNIC ASNs be used in ARIN region (or anywhere else)?

ye i think so.

• FranciscoFrancisco Top Provider
    edited December 2015

I have a friend doing /24's for $65~$75/month in ARIN with price locking for at least a few years.

I won't post his name here for now but if anyones interested they can message me with what they're after and I can forward.

Francisco

BuyVM - Dedicated KVM Slices / Anycast Support! / Stallion Control Panel / Windows 2008, 2012, & 2016! / Unmetered Bandwidth!
    BuyShared - Shared & Reseller Hosting / cPanel + Softaculous + CloudLinux / Pure SSD! / Free Dedicated IP Address
    Thanked by 1Mridul
  • AutoSnipeAutoSnipe Member, Provider

@PetaByet - yes, that would be correct. Although, you may want to look up their current policies for confirmation.

VirtWire Global - APNIC Member

• @Francisco said: I have a friend doing /24's for $65~$75/month with price locking for at least a few years.

I won't post his name here for now but if anyones interested they can message me with what they're after and I can forward.

Francisco

What region is that in?

This signature wasted 121 bytes of your data allocation.

https://nixstats.com/report/56b53d6465689e44598b4567

@0xdragon said: What region is that in?

Woops! ARIN.

Francisco

BuyVM - Dedicated KVM Slices / Anycast Support! / Stallion Control Panel / Windows 2008, 2012, & 2016! / Unmetered Bandwidth!
    BuyShared - Shared & Reseller Hosting / cPanel + Softaculous + CloudLinux / Pure SSD! / Free Dedicated IP Address
  • @Francisco said: Woops! ARIN.

Francisco

There was I hoping for APNIC :(

• WilliamWilliam Member, Provider
    edited December 2015

My RIPE ASNs are currently 80EUR, until further notice.

Space inquire by email or website but i by now rather sell/rent larger blocks due to less work. Always have AFRINIC in stock for now. Have lots of short term (=>24mo) RIPE also.

I do ASNs within all RIRs, though besides RIPE and APNIC there is no one really cheap.

IPv6 from all RIRs is free up to a /44, RIPE more. Default is RIPE, email in for other RIR and be ready to get your own handles and assignment template.

• William said: IPv6 from all RIRs is free up to a /44, RIPE more. Default is RIPE, email in for other RIR and be ready to get your own handles and assignment template.

I've sent you a message on Skype regarding China, but this would be good too :) Just waiting patiently :P

• XIAOSpider97XIAOSpider97 Member, Provider

@Francisco said:

Whoops! Must be him!

Really a nice guy. Hahaha

Pump Cloud (Pump, Inc.) [AS49559] VPS/Dedis in:
    Los Angeles, Beauharnois, Strasbourg, Warsaw, Frankfurt, Hong Kong and Macau.

• cassacassa Member, Provider

Prager-IT does ripe

ik moet poepen

• cassa said: Prager-IT does ripe

and very uncomplicated and professional!

Hey there... nothing to see here

Thanked by 2linuxthefish GCat
  • linuxthefishlinuxthefish Member
    edited December 2015

@cassa said: Prager-IT does ripe

Yep he's amazing. ASN is 200 euros one time, and a /24 is 50 euros monthly.

https://www.prager-it.com/services

@Admiral_Awesome on LET

• rauppe31rauppe31 Member, Provider

I need to add that my /48 IPv6 for 100 CHF are PI objects.
    /48 PA is available on request for a smaller price.

• Is APNIC the cheapest RIR when you include setup fees and ignore location?

RIPE also seems to have a limit of 1x /22 per LIR/member, is this correct and any way around it?

• If you purchase a RIPE/APNIC, can you have ARIN ips (v4/v6), or LACNIC ips (v4/v6) on that ASN?

what is the difference of register an ASN on any region.

GPS app: MiGPS | NodeStats ❤ Monitor your servers for FREE!!
  • linuxthefishlinuxthefish Member
    edited December 2015

dedicados said: If you purchase a RIPE/APNIC, can you have ARIN ips (v4/v6), or LACNIC ips (v4/v6) on that ASN?

Yep

dedicados said: what is the difference of register an ASN on any region.

It's just where the sponsoring LIR is located, but they will all work the same!

EDIT: Ripe also says you should only request an ASN if you are multihomed, but i'm not sure how well enforced this is. https://www.ripe.net/publications/docs/ripe-638#AssignmentCriteria

Thanked by 1dedicados
    edited December 2015

dedicados said: If you purchase a RIPE/APNIC, can you have ARIN ips (v4/v6), or LACNIC ips (v4/v6) on that ASN?

I think i told you that already; yes if you either are based in RIPE region or you use at least part of the ASN inside the RIPE region.

Similar for APNIC.

dedicados said: what is the difference of register an ASN on any region.

Cost.

linuxthefish said: but i'm not sure how well enforced this is

Very, but it is not really an issue - Tunnels count fine for multihoming; the rules - for now - don't say shit about physical connection.

I tried to go through arguing that the tunnels actually end inside the RIPE region even if you ASN is used outside but that did not fly.

• IxamHostingIxamHosting Member
    edited December 2015

Seeing the thread.

Some time ago i had contact with a daughter company of InfiumHost.com. Offering AS Number for 25€/year and /24 for 150€/year

Not remembering the name though. Looked sketchy to me

|Ixam-Hosting.com - Offshore VPS

@IxamHosting said: Seeing the thread.

Some time ago i had contact with a daughter company of InfiumHost.com. Offering AS Number for 25€/year and /24 for 150€/year

Not remembering the name though. Looked sketchy to me

Maybe they resold jump.ro? I know Jump did some insanely cheap deals.

Francisco

• AlbaHostAlbaHost Member, Provider

Terratransit.de are cheap too.

wWw.AlbaHost.Net Albanian .AL domains, VPS/VDS and Hosting Services. | Use coupon code .AL to get an .al domain for 8€/year.

Francisco said: Maybe they resold jump.ro? I know Jump did some insanely cheap deals.

No, they got a bunch of /19 back when RIPE had still. JUMP does not sell to Ukrainians.

Thanked by 1Francisco

Can i like, promote here? Tl;dr of LET rules anyone?

Currently have a bunch of RIPE /23+ available, must be announced in /24. Sub-allocated PA inside 185/8 mostly.

Pricing is 75EUR, negotiable well for larger/longer purchase.

Thanked by 1deltacake
  • Francisco said: Maybe they resold jump.ro? I know Jump did some insanely cheap deals.

This days Jump.ro requires 1000 Euro + 24%VAT activation + 125 Euro/year on a /24 subnet. So in my opinion is not so cheap.

my blog, my company, my opinions

@Catalin said: This days Jump.ro requires 1000 Euro + 24%VAT activation + 125 Euro/year on a /24 subnet. So in my opinion is not so cheap.

From when I talked to them a while back they pretty much only had dirty space left anyway. They admitted it was dirtied from spammers they revoked but yeah, that's about it, everything else got chewed up quick.

Francisco

• MSPNickMSPNick Member, Provider
    edited February 2016

just to update this.

I've got IPv4 and IPv6 space available if anyone is interested, I can also do 1 time for ASN registration, in RIPE.

• leapswitchleapswitch Member, Provider

I also have RIPE IPv4 available upto a /21

Leapswitch Networks - Affordable Managed and UnManaged VPS
    Pune, India - Asheville, USA - Porto, Portugal - Kiev, Ukraine - Madrid, Spain - Frankfurt, Germany

• simonindiasimonindia Member
    edited February 2016

Interesting

Make your choice on your own But i can help you to make them right.

• Mr @Zappie has all RIR's i think

• rm_rm_ Member
    edited February 2016

So what's the lowest price currently to get an ASN (any RIR) and IPv6 PA or PI, and where?
    I mean considering both one time and yearly expenses.
    Also I assume this requires full personal details incl. scans of ID documents?

• AlexanderMAlexanderM Top Provider

@rm_ said: So what's the lowest price currently to get an ASN (any RIR) and IPv6 PA or PI, and where?
    I mean considering both one time and yearly expenses.
    Also I assume this requires full personal details incl. scans of ID documents?

We can do a bundle, LEB-ish deal if you would like :)

ASN + /48 IPv6 for $48/year.

HostUS | OpenVZ & KVM VPS in 9 worldwide locations with our own Breeze Panel!
    AS7489 | View our network

• rm_ said: So what's the lowest price currently to get an ASN (any RIR) and IPv6 PA or PI, and where? I mean considering both one time and yearly expenses. Also I assume this requires full personal details incl. scans of ID documents?

William offers ASN with up to a /40 v6 at https://ip6.im/ for apparently a 100€ one-time fee.

Software is like sex, it's better when it's free!

• rm_rm_ Member
    edited February 2016

AFAIK you don't have to get the ASN and IPs from the same place. Soooo even just looking at the table in the first post, it seems like we can go deeper lower.

• XIAOSpider97XIAOSpider97 Member, Provider

@Frecyboy said: William offers ASN with up to a /40 v6 at https://ip6.im/ for apparently a 100€ one-time fee.

Well lol after I paid he never reply to me, wasted 3 weeks. Then refunded me.

Pump Cloud (Pump, Inc.) [AS49559] VPS/Dedis in:
    Los Angeles, Beauharnois, Strasbourg, Warsaw, Frankfurt, Hong Kong and Macau.

• AlexBarakovAlexBarakov Member, Provider

I have IPs in RIPE mostly. As well as some LACNIC / AFRINIC. I also have some legacy space to be announced anywhere in the world.

AlphaVPS - OpenVZ and KVM, DDoS Protected VPS in London, UK | Sofia, BG and NYC, US

• @AlexanderM said: ASN + /48 IPv6 for $48/year.

Which RIR?

Typical guy alexneo.net

Peering AS135103

@masterqqq said: Which RIR?

APNIC ASN, APNIC/ARIN IPs.

• Mighty @William.

• NeoXiDNeoXiD Member
    edited July 2016

Just wanted to add that I am also offering cheap ASNs and/or IPv6 space within the RIPE region. You can either PM me for further questions or directly go to the customer portal.

Currently running a promo (see my signature for coupon) and if you drop me a message at LET, I'll throw in a /48 PA for free if you get an ASN, summing up at 75€ one-time currently. Please note that you will have to sign one contract and provide one verification document / ID scan (can be watermarked though) to get an ASN.

I hope I'm allowed to post this here (don't intend to be a provider in any other kind of way), but as others have posted their offers here aswell, I guess thats okay.

SnapServ Mathis - Your cheap and reliable RIPE Sponsoring LIR. Use coupon code LET2017 to get a recurring discount of 10% on our products!

• alexnjhalexnjh Member
    edited February 2016

@AlexanderM said: APNIC ASN, APNIC/ARIN IPs.

Is the offer still on for the bundle as I think its time for me setup a bgp tunnel with he and netassist so I need a asn.

Typical guy alexneo.net

Peering AS135103

@masterqqq said:

Is the offer still on for the bundle as I think its time for me setup a bgp tunnel with he and netassist so I need a asn.

Feel free to order here: https://my.hostus.us/cart.php?a=add&bid=4

Alexander

Thanked by 1doghouch
  • @AlexanderM said: Alexander

The price seems different though does that include the ASN registration? Thanks

Typical guy alexneo.net

Peering AS135103

@masterqqq said:

The price seems different though does that include the ASN registration? Thanks

This is a bundle deal, simply put all details in (ASN will show up after you configure IPv6) and the shopping cart should reflect the correct pricing.

Alexander

• @AlexanderM said: Alexander

Alright thank you.

Typical guy alexneo.net

Peering AS135103

• ktkt Member, Provider
    edited February 2016

We can offer ASN & /48 IPv6 from RIPE/APNIC for £50/first year, £20/year thereafter (for AS+IP renewal). RIPE space can be used globally.

I'm seeing a sudden increase in RIPE /24s being leased out, just be aware this may not be a long term option as they may be blocks allocated to new LIRS. Possibly looking to wait the 2 year period before selling the space completely (as per the RIPE/LIR agreement). This would specifically apply to space from the 185.x.x.x range.

Kishan | INIZ

• dedicadosdedicados Member
    edited February 2016

Who do ASN in ARIN? and price please =)

• Awmusic12635Awmusic12635 Member, Provider

@dedicados said: Who do ASN in ARIN? and price please =)

Can you not just go to ARIN directly?

Subnet Labs, LLC Contact Us Deploy to: Seattle, Dallas or NYC
    Impact VPS | Cloud Servers | Storage Servers | Impact Shared | Shared Hosting

• dedicadosdedicados Member
    edited February 2016

Awmusic12635 said: Can you not just go to ARIN directly?

Well, im getting one at APNIC, but they ask to get it closer to datacenter.

Im using USA and some in EU.

I will check, if not successful with APNIC, maybe RIPE.

Want to use LACNIC, ARIN and RIPE ips on same ASN.

• ARIN is $500 RIPE is free to lir. generally lie charges 50-100euro's.