[Dev] Global Website Accessibility Tool - Feedback requested!
We have recently launched a global website accessibility tool. Here are some of the features available right now:
- Checks any URL from 20 locations globally.
- Provides loadtime/uptime status.
- Provides a screenshot
Here's the URL: https://heartbeats.io
It's a free tool.
Here are the features in development:
- Adding 25 more regions
- Fixing the ugly map.
- Adding pointers on the map
- Provide actual browser load time.
- Making it faster.
- Adding ReCaptcha before tests
- Ability to provide report in all timezones
Here are the features currently in the pipeline:
- Downtime notifier
- IP Ping
I would appreciate your feedback, comments, suggestions and feature requests.
PS - Here's a sample report for LET: https://heartbeats.io/results/nkF2iN