Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

GApps Licences - Users and Storage Help
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

GApps Licences - Users and Storage Help

eKoeKo Member
edited May 2017 in Help

Hi,
I purchased a 25usd, 10 users gapps account, but Im a bit confused about how it actually works.

1st: what does licences mean (number of max users?)?
2nd: Isnt supposed that the GApps accounts should have Unlimited Storage? (got 15gb for each user?).

lol

Thanks.

p.s. Im still learning Markdown.

Comments

• foliofolio Member

Yes, that's 10 max users. It sounds like you bought one of the grandfathered free GApps accounts. Unlimited storage requires that you pay for at least five users at the $10 per user per month plan.

• UnixfyUnixfy Member

eKo said: 1st: what does licences mean (number of max users?)?

Each G Suite user consumes one license. 10 users = 10 licenses.

eKo said: 2nd: Isnt supposed that the GApps accounts should have Unlimited Storage? (got 15gb for each user?).

Only the current G Suite (monthly plans) have unlimited storage. For the grandfathered free plans (which you can pay one time for), they are limited to 15GB. https://support.google.com/a/answer/2855120?hl=en

• TomTom Member
    edited May 2017

1) 10 licenses means you can have up to 10 users

2) No. That's only on the education / non profit(I believe) licenses, or the paid monthly G Suite for Business ones (10USD/m).

• eKoeKo Member

Crap...
    Thanks for the useful infos!

(yes, that was a grandfathered account).

• Hi, if you need change the primary domain in grandfathered accounts, please see my gig service in fiverr: Change primary domain, add secondary domain in g suite free

Thanks

• eKoeKo Member

Already did and can vouch for it!
    Very fast service !