Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

VPS reseller
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

VPS reseller

Hello,

Im looking for vps reseller like Vultr,DO and dediserve with whmcs module after client pays me I pay hosting provider and connect it to my whmcs.
OpenVZ and KVM virualizations.
Also if you know dedicated server provider with whmcs module also lookig for it.Know for OVH and Hetzner module.

Thanked by 1dediserve

Comments

• racksxracksx Member
    edited May 2017

Hi,
    I believe anyone who offers SolusVM can offer you a reseller package, all depends on your budget and resources requirements.

• BopieBopie Member

Anyone with Solus VM or virtualizor can offer this :)

Thanked by 2racksx WebProject
  • emtecroemtecro Member

@racksx said:
    Hi,
    I believe anyone who offers SolusVM can offer you a reseller package, all depends on your budget and resources requirements.

I know but Im looking for like on vultr after payment I add balance to vultr create a vps and connect it to whmca. No monthly budget something like partner program but I call it reseller

• FlamesRunnerFlamesRunner Member
    edited May 2017

F*** SVM. The reseller panel is abysmal at best; take a look:

And:

Features like the modification of virtual servers, private templates, IPv6 subnetting, RDNS, proper container access for resellers, and more have been missing from the SolusVM reseller panel for years.

(also am guilty of playing CoC ;))

• for Dedi, I think Limestone and Reliable site offer WHMCS modules for their dedicated server reseller programs.

• @emtecro said:
    Hello,

Im looking for vps reseller like Vultr,DO and dediserve with whmcs module after client pays me I pay hosting provider and connect it to my whmcs.
    OpenVZ and KVM virualizations.
    Also if you know dedicated server provider with whmcs module also lookig for it.Know for OVH and Hetzner module.

Any questions let us know!

• VirpusVirpus Member, Host Rep

We offer a competitive reseller program as well. Feel free to shoot us a sales ticket and we'll send you over some information on it

• idrasidras Member
    edited May 2017

i want to try resell vps from dediserve but they can not cancel invoice related to service that not renewed by my client
    @dediserve

• BlaZeBlaZe Member, Host Rep

Well, we can do that for Poland & Korea (soon more) locations. Please send an email to contact ['á't'] 2sync.co

• @idras said:
    i want to try resell vps from dediserve but they can not cancel invoice related to service that not renewed by my client
    @dediserve

Unfortunately if you don't cancel before the service enters the next billing cycle, there is little we can do :(

• m3gfm3gf Member

@time4vps do you have a reseller plan in Lithuania node?

• majidmajid Member
    edited May 2017

Don't try cyberhostpro, im a shill for cyberhostpro. scam host. very bad.

• vmhausvmhaus Member, Top Host, Host Rep
    edited May 2017

@emtecro
    Well, we could let you resell our VPS in Canada and France from our Virtualizor Nodes. A Cloud account can be created and added to your whmcs using the Virtualizor Reseller module. Billing are managed by your company. We will bill you each time a VPS is created.

http://www.virtualizor.com/wiki/WHMCS_Module_for_Resellers

Looking Glass CA: http://lg.bhs.vmhaus.com

Looking Glass FR: http://lg.rbx.vmhaus.com

• idrasidras Member

@dediserve said:

@idras said:
    @dediserve

Unfortunately if you don't cancel before the service enters the next billing cycle, there is little we can do :(

i don't know if my client will renew the service or not, so i don't cancel the service, you should cancel the invoice that not renewed by client,,its very easy to remove invoice

• @idras said:

@dediserve said:

@idras said:
    @dediserve

i don't know if my client will renew the service or not, so i don't cancel the service, you should cancel the invoice that not renewed by client,,its very easy to remove invoice

Removing an invoice is not that simple, especially if we've also paid for the license in turn in the case of software. You can tho downgrade any time and get full pro-rata credits.

• LeeLee Veteran

idras said: i don't know if my client will renew the service or not, so i don't cancel the service, you should cancel the invoice that not renewed by client,,its very easy to remove invoice

So what you are looking for is to provide services without renting or buying hardware and a provider that will take all the risk for you by cancelling invoices when a client does not pay so you are not out of pocket.

Not going to happen, well unless some of the desperate hosts will take you on the basis you are looking for.

Thanked by 2WebProject Clouvider
  • idrasidras Member
    edited May 2017

@Lee said:
    So what you are looking for is to provide services without renting or buying hardware and a provider that will take all the risk for you by cancelling invoices when a client does not pay so you are not out of pocket.

Not going to happen, well unless some of the desperate hosts will take you on the basis you are looking for.

NO, my client ordered vps monthly and in 3rd month my client didn't renew the service so the service was suspended dediserve, but dediserve already created invoice for the next billing period, then i asked dediserve to remove related invoice but dediserve can not remove invoice on suspended service.. and i must pay the invoice

@dediserve it was vps and not license

• WebProjectWebProject Host Rep, Veteran
    edited May 2017

@dediserve said:

@idras said:

@dediserve said:

@idras said:
    @dediserve

Removing an invoice is not that simple, especially if we've also paid for the license in turn in the case of software. You can tho downgrade any time and get full pro-rata credits.

@idras: It's sound like VPS service and software (cPanel?) been used by your client.