Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

If I don't update Windows 10 1511 to 1607, will I still get all important updates?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

If I don't update Windows 10 1511 to 1607, will I still get all important updates?

myhkenmyhken Member

I'm remote managing some computers in a business network. Most computers are Windows 10, but most of them are using Windows 10 build 1511.
I can see build 1607 updates on all thees computers, but we have not updated them with that build yet. I'm just wondering if they still gets all the important windows updates, or if we are missing some since it's not updated to the latest build? (or, now 1703 is the latest)

The reason why I'm not want to just do a build update, is because the computers are remote managed, and upgrading to a new build can demand access to the computer.

Anyone with a Windows 10 VPS/dedicated server that have done a build upgrade without KVM/IPM access?

Comments