Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Best kodi addons, and kodi customization tips?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Best kodi addons, and kodi customization tips?

swainswain Member

I'm in the process of setting up kodi for my girlfriend's cousin (firestick).

I was wondering what plugins are the best at the moment for movies, sports, tv, etc.

I've heard a lot about:
Exodus
genesis reborn
sports devil
and zen?

Also any tips on kodi customization such as setting exodus up on the home screen.

Basically wondering what is the craze at the moment, I'm a big plex guy so i'm not really current with the latest fads.

Thanks all!

Comments

• PLEASE STOP PUBLICLY PIRATING. PIRACY IS ILLEGAL. IT IS BAD. You are admitting to having a collection of "movies, sports, tv, etc."

What this means is that you're bad. You're bad in the sense that you're a f^cking pirate. You love to tell everyone that you're perfectly fine stealing content that people spend on making the content.

This is why most of us here have Spotify, and pay for TV packages.

Thanked by 1TarZZ92
  • swainswain Member

@doghouch said:
    PLEASE STOP PUBLICLY PIRATING. PIRACY IS ILLEGAL. IT IS BAD. You are admitting to having a collection of "movies, sports, tv, etc."

What this means is that you're bad. You're bad in the sense that you're a f^cking pirate. You love to tell everyone that you're perfectly fine stealing content that people spend on making the content.

This is why most of us here have Spotify, and pay for TV packages.

This thread isn't about morals, simply move along if you are going to try and be a white night.

Please stop trying to judge me and feel the need to call me "bad."
    First off, I pay for Netflix, HBO NOW, Hulu, Youtube TV, Sling TV, Youtube red, Spotify, and Google music. So kindly refrain from making judgments on me based on me doing a favor for my significant other's cousin. I hate to break it to you, but I don't feel like piracy is a crime that is needed TO BE YELLED AT IN ALL CAPS. Piracy is one inevitable outcome of digital media pricing monopolies and provides an important moderating factor in the free market to bring digital media pricing to a reasonable level. So if anything you should thank pirates for making these services you listed above available to you.

So please shut the fuck up, and if you have nothing important to contribute don't contribute at all.

• trewqtrewq Administrator, Patron Provider

doghouch said: PLEASE STOP PUBLICLY PIRATING.

This discussion has been closed.