Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Experience with RackHost.co?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Experience with RackHost.co?

jesstdjesstd Member

I've just seen a nice 4GB KVM offer from them but I couldn't actually find any reviews or something like that about them.

So, does anyone have used them? What can you tell about the service? I mostly care about the stability/uptime and a host who doesn't disappear within months.

Comments

• lionlion Member

The owner is really active on the forums maybe he will give you a trial.

• jesstdjesstd Member
    edited May 2017

@lion said:
    The owner is really active on the forums maybe he will give you a trial.

That's not the issue :) I can just spend the money, I just care about the stability/uptime and that they don't disappear suddenly for some unknown reason (Also a trial won't really help here ;)).

• inklightinklight Member
    edited November 2017

@jesstd said:

That's not the issue :) I can just spend the money, I just care about the stability/uptime and that they don't disappear suddenly for some unknown reason (Also a trial won't really help here ;)).

So how is your experience with them < I have their website on my bookmark for year now , I thinking taje order soon .

• EdmondEdmond Member
    edited November 2017

The hardware is a bit oversold and so the VPS isn't exactly fast, but considering how much you will pay them, it's not terrible, but it's not good at all.. Support is also slow, there's only one person who handles it... Completely not happy with what I got, but it is cheap anyway..