Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

southern data centers ?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

southern data centers ?

anyone know of any good vps host or good data centers in the southern states other than Georgia and Florida ? like around Mississippi ??

Comments

• As far as datacenters go, HostDime is located in Orlando, FL. There is also GoRack located in Jacksonville. GoRack is the cheaper of the two.

• thank but like i said in my post "oher than Georgia and Florida ? like around Mississippi ??"

• wow my typing skills are lacking today

• thanks but like i said in my post other than Georgia,Florida

@NickEsposito said:
    As far as datacenters go, HostDime is located in Orlando, FL. There is also GoRack located in Jacksonville. GoRack is the cheaper of the two.

• DomainBopDomainBop Member
    edited June 2013

netdoor.com in Jackson, MS for colo

netdoor also offers VPS's -non LEB priced, $29 and up

Other than that, nada in MS or AL that I know of.

• Seems like Mississippi is between TX and Atlanta, both have quality networks.

I guess you want Mississippi for being geographically closer to you or for marketing purposes.

• jbilohjbiloh Administrator, Veteran

Dallas is where you want to be. You'll find good pricing and lots of available bandwidth options.