Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

CHVPS Downtime Grr!
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

CHVPS Downtime Grr!

JeffreyJeffrey Member
edited January 2012 in General

It appears Chvps is currently having downtime with their SolusVM server and the node I am currently on.. http://81.17.20.130:5353/login.php -- is this down for you? I came home today from a friend's house to notice that my VPS was offline, what a shame, I was going to work on something for my shared web host.

Comments

• It appears SolusVM has come back online, but the node I am on is STILL offline! I am on node: S040001011702

• Two posts 3 minutes apart... please followup with further developments.

• Have you tried to talk to their support?

• @Jeffrey said: node: S040001011702

S040001011702 is online now.

uptime
    02:10:17 up 1:13, 1 user, load average: 0.00, 0.00, 0.00

• It appears the node came online shortly after SolusVM did.

[root@server2 ~]# uptime
    02:56:36 up 3:03, 1 user, load average: 0.01, 0.00, 0.00
    [root@server2 ~]#

• @sleddog said: Two posts 3 minutes apart... please followup with further developments.

+1

What's going on with this? Just submit a damn ticket, 3 mins of downtime???

• It could have been down longer and he finally decided to post about it but 3 minutes after posting he coulda' went "oh nevermind it's back up."

• I believe I've been down due to the same issue Jeffrey opened this thread with.

This is day two for me and I have to squeeze updates out of them - still down...

...been down several times since signing up with them. :(

• @OP
    Believe it or not sometimes providers need to reboot there nodes /sarcasm

• jenokjenok Member, Host Rep

@DanielM said: Believe it or not sometimes providers need to reboot there nodes

But at least let your customer know

• @jenok said: But at least let your customer know

Sometimes its not possible. Possible security risk etc

• I have a vps with them since 3 month and in general im satisfied . they have couple of hour of downtime each month but it is usualy fixed quick . last downtime they sent a email about european fiber cut

13:38:41 up 6 days, 22:24, 1 user, load average: 0.31, 0.23, 0.26

i'm on node 04001011808

• 60+ hours down for me... :(

• Who names their nodes? Do they seriously need names that long? I mean I doubt they have more than a thousand for sure...

• :) @ Naruto

I'm finding out it should be back up by tonight...

That will total well over 70 HOURS DOWN TIME for me. Eish.

• @yomera, it was actually down for more than an hour before posting this..

• So, I changed my sex.

One hour down and complaining here before submitting a ticket? This isn't a place to do that (go to lowendbox.com and read carefully the paragraph before the commentary form).

Instead, @Pear has real problems, 70 hours.

• @yomero said: So, I changed my sex.

Such relevance.