Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

ovh
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

ovh

What does ovh use for their cloud platform onapp ?

Comments

• ScammerProutScammerProut Member
    edited May 2017

Seem to not be able to purchase the software directly from them only from some sort of resellers. I'm in the process of putting together what I would like to call a private cloud platform debating to use OpenStack or a platform that is supported by HostBill Data Center Edition so like OnApp, VMware or some other software.

Cant seem to find any pricing for either of these 3 platforms. I might just stick with proxmox and configure it for the usage I need.

• hzrhzr Member

Openstack is the group of products. There are many products, some handle storage, some handle control panel, some handle virt.

What software are you trying to purchase

• @hzr said:
    Openstack is the group of products. There are many products, some handle storage, some handle control panel, some handle virt.

What software are you trying to purchase

I've already purchased the hostbill data center so would be something around using proxmox, VMware and or onapp which are all supported by the hostbill module so I wouldn't need to purchase anymore software id rather save money.

I am accustom to proxmox already and could possible turn it into what I need something like onapp but then again if I didn't need to purchase anything with onapp to save the trouble I can just use onapp considering I already have the modules.

• hzrhzr Member
    edited May 2017

Don't.

Just use openstack and be professional.

• YuraYura Member

@hzr, why are you still helping him? Do you routinely murder baby kittens too?

• pbgbenpbgben Member, Host Rep

• GamerTech24GamerTech24 Member
    edited May 2017

their VPSs and Cloud VMs run on OpenStack Compute Nova KVM (on Ubuntu Server/OVH Release-U)

Thanked by 1ScammerProut