Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

looking for cheap dedicated server
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

looking for cheap dedicated server

bigbossbigboss Member
edited May 2017 in Requests

hey there anybody know good provider that have cheap Dedicated server that is not ovh i already use ovh and it my last month with them now i just need to find a another provider anybody got suggestion my budget is 60$CAD. (need to be a window server with working remote desktop)

Comments

• Must it be dedicated and just so we can get an idea on specs what's the use case or ideal specs

• hzrhzr Member

what are you using it for and why not ovh

• bigbossbigboss Member
    edited May 2017

@GenjiSwitchPls said:
    (Must it be dedicated and just so we can get an idea on specs what's the use case or ideal specs)

here are my spec of my dedi.(Intel Xeon E3 1245v2 4 c/ 8 t 3.4 GHz+ 32GB 2x2TB SATA3 Soft 16) im not a spec expert i just need something to get the job done

@hzr said:
    (what are you using it for and why not ovh)

minecraft server maybe IRC in the future. working to install a thing to stream music maybe movie gonna be private. and a blog.

• serverofferserveroffer Member, Patron Provider

Intel Xeon E3-1230, 32GB RAM, 2x1TB HDD soft RAID 1, 40 €, DDOS protection. Ask our support with this link