Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for recommended hosts.
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Looking for recommended hosts.

SplitIceSplitIce Member, Host Rep

As the owner of X4B, I often have to deal indirectly with some really inexperienced or just down right horrible backend providers of VPSs. Generally 90% of our support time is spent resolving issues that end up being proven (despite initial insistence that its not the case) to be the provider blocking our traffic (either with hardware or software).

I understand the need for basic DOS protection, but when a client comes to you with an IP that needs to be unblocked, its a simple task and not one that needs 20+ support replies from us, relayed via the client to you to get resolved.

I am looking to start a list of recommended providers for when these situations occur, my aim is to find some providers who know how to atleast read traceroutes as supplied and unblock IPs in their hardware/software. In addition they should also have GRE/IPIP support.

This list will be public. If you want to be included, leave your host/recommendation below. You should supply 1-3 sentences and in that include your location and if you have GRE/IPIP support (and if a support ticket is required to activate it).

Please note not everyone who replies will be included I will be looking around for reviews, since in a way I am vouching for you a bit.