Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Need a cheap VPS provider for minecraft
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Need a cheap VPS provider for minecraft

I was wondering if someone could hit me up with a deal for a VPS. I need Minecraft Hosting to be accepted.

I need at least 2GB of ram, and each additional GB of ram to be under $2.50 per each additional GB.

Also, I want additional IP's to be $1 each.

Please reply or PM me.

Thanks

Comments

• At that price there's no chance of finding a provider that is going to let you use all the CPU you have and trash the disk all the time (considering the amount of servers you'll be running on a VPS, I assume you'll be starting a summer host?). Also, IPs require justification with pretty much any provider. Gaming isn't a valid justification is it?

• SplitIceSplitIce Member, Host Rep

If you are hosting a public server you will need to consider the ever likely DDoS attacks that those servers seem to experience.

• XTREMEXTREME Member

how is ur monthly budget for the total server ?

• @XTREME said:
    how is ur monthly budget for the total server ?

He clearly mentioned his pricing.

Also, we like spelling and grammar here.

• XTREMEXTREME Member

@Bogdacutuu said:
    Also, we like spelling and grammar here.

lolz !

he haven't mentions any monthly price for the server. please check it , only he had given a additional prices

Thanked by 1SplitIce
  • blackblack Member

$2.50 / 1 GB of ram?

Good luck with that.

Thanked by 1Bogdacutuu
  • blackblack Member

@Jack said:
    $14/mo for a 2GB VM for themself on the QPS box..

That's pretty expensive, considering you can get a 2GB KVM for $7 / month these days.

• @Bogdacutuu said:
    At that price there's no chance of finding a provider that is going to let you use all the CPU you have and trash the disk all the time (considering the amount of servers you'll be running on a VPS, I assume you'll be starting a summer host?). Also, IPs require justification with pretty much any provider. Gaming isn't a valid justification is it?

An example of a reply I WOULD NOT WANT. Sorry, I'm not starting up a summer host, I have been in the hosting industry for a long time, and my hosts are not kiddie hosts.

• So any custom offers?

• rds100rds100 Member

@black said:
    That's pretty expensive, considering you can get a 2GB KVM for $7 / month these days.

Where?

• BogdacutuuBogdacutuu Member
    edited June 2013

@alexanderu said:
    An example of a reply I WOULD NOT WANT. Sorry, I'm not starting up a summer host, I have been in the hosting industry for a long time, and my hosts are not kiddie hosts.

Your past posts on this forum don't show such experience. If you had been in the hosting industry for such a long time you would have definitely known by now how to transfer the data from one VPS to another yourself. Then you're asking for money to pay for a forum license. At least to me, you look exactly like you're preparing to set up a summer host: trying to get the best (unsustainable) deals in order to sell cheaper than everyone else.

Doesn't matter that you don't want the truth, you'll get it.

• awsonawson Member

I know @CVPS_Chris allows Minecraft.

• @Bogdacutuu said:
    Doesn't matter that you don't want the truth, you'll get it.

My thread. Not yours.

• @Jack said:
    So if you go for WSI or Vegas QPS you'll be in a location that no one else has gone into...

Can you please provide me some direct links?

• @alexanderu said:
    My thread. Not yours.

Might be your thread. Not your forum however.

• @Bogdacutuu said:

Did I ever say it was my forum? No. Please stop attacking my posts, it would be much appreciated :)

• @Bogdacutuu said:

Since you seem to like attacking posts, why don't you give me your Summer Host and I can attack yours?

• @alexanderu said:
    Since you seem to like attacking posts, why don't you give me your Summer Host and I can attack yours?

Well you basically admitted right here.

• @alexanderu said:

You did not say the forum is yours, but you act like you think you do. Bog isn't so retarded as you to try setup such a shit summerhost

• Uhh no I didn't admit. And It's not summer btw.

• This post is to talk about a good offer for a VPS. Not to see if this is some sort of kiddie host business. If you would like to talk about this further, feel free to PM me! I'll be happy to talk about this via PM. Have a nice day!

• @Jack said:
    Saturday, September 21

You need to know what country I live in first ;)

• @alexanderu said:
    Uhh no I didn't admit. And It's not summer btw.

We consider summer the time of the year that kids don't have to atted school.

To get such prices you need a very big dedicated server. Why? Because:
    a) this ram is not dedicate to you, it's oversold
    b) you will put a lot of strain on the resources
    c) if you can just come here and ask for the cheapest minecraft deal ever, then why don't you think those providers don't offer themselves if they can do it so cheap?

• @erhwegesrgsr said:
    c) if you can just come here and ask for the cheapest minecraft deal ever, then why don't you think those providers don't offer themselves if they can do it so cheap?

Not summer here. Period

• @alexanderu said:
    Not summer here. Period

I fail to see what that has to do with the text you quoted.

• @alexanderu said:
    Not summer here. Period

It's a term that started by people who would startup a "host" in the summer and make it die when they had to go back to school.

So nowadays everything that won't last more than a couple of months is considered a "summerhost", even if it was started in the winter.

• Well we will see how long it'll last.

• BogdacutuuBogdacutuu Member
    edited June 2013

@alexanderu said:
    Well we will see how long it'll last.

I highly doubt it will even begin.

• Awmusic12635Awmusic12635 Member, Host Rep

@rds100

Where?

Our current offer has it in LA

• SpiritSpirit Member

Closed - per thread starter's request,